2、85平方米 2LDK 可居住4人
## About Us
We're a couple in semi-retirement, and we frequently travel between our homes in Taiwan and Japan. We have a passion for travelling, and we'd like to offer our home to fellow travel enthusiast while out exploring the world ourselves. We would be respectful and treat every exchanged home as our own. We are very flexible when it comes to exchange arrangements; we accept point exchange and home exchanges at different times throughout the year.
We live in one of Tokyo’s premier tower mansions, which is conveniently located in the central Shinjuku district. Both the Shinjuku shopping district, which includes the Isetan department store, and Shinjuku Gyo-en, formerly an imperial garden, are within walking distance. Shinjuku is one of the busiest districts in Japan, which means there are plenty of restaurants to choose from.
Our apartment is on the 25th floor, so we have a great view of Shinjuku from our balcony. The surface area of the apartment is 85 square meter ($\approx$915 square feet) and can accommodate up to 4 people. Regarding living amenities, there’s a supermarket on the ground floor and fitness facilities, such as gym and pool, on the top floor. There are also dining options on both the top and ground floor for residents of the tower mansion.
- Laundry machine
- Air conditioner
- Bathtub and smart toilet
- Bath towel, shampoo, body soap
- Housekeeping service (with extra charge)
- gym, pool, spa (500 JPY per session)
## Things to note
- An unselfish respect for the collective harmony is key to how Japanese society operates; this is reflected in their expectation of punctuality, cleaniness, and general mindfulness of others. Please maintain cleaniness and keep your volume at a respectful level.
-We care deeply about the cleanliness of our home; therefore, we have a maid who does housekeeping on a regular basis. Guests can order housekeeping, but there would be an additional fee for this service.It may incur additional charges of US 50 dollars or JPY 5500yen.And you’ll be charged again if your stay exceed a week.
## Public Transportation
- Shinjuku station
- 10 minutes by foot
- World’s busiest station (3.59 million people per day in 2018)
- Higashi-shinjuku station (East Shinjuku station)
- 3 minutes by foot (nearest exit: A3)
- Served by the Oedo Line and Fukutoshin Line
- Shinjuku-sanchōme Station
- 4 minutes by foot (nearest exit: E1)
- Served by Marunouchi Line, Fukutoshin Line, and Shinjuku Line