Hi I am Ying, living in Beijing, China. One day an idea come across to me, find someone to switch the house! Paris is always my dreamland, and Paris in winter should be just wonderful. So I am here give the information about my house, would really appreciate if could find someone who share the same passion as me of wanted to live in Beijing/China for an experience.
My apartment is located in quite center which is 5km to Tiananmen square, Old compound surround by Hutong (Beijing speciality).
- Dining. you will find both local & fancy restaurants in walking distance. While what I normally do is carry my bag to get the vegetables from the agriculture market like a grananny :)
- we have supermarket and agriculture market which are just wonderful
- Transportation. 8 mins walking to the subway, while more easy bus station.
- We have some parks around, and river! I loved the river, usually I do jogging outside, passing very beautiful embassy area with lots of trees, river, where you will see local old people swimming or fishing there haha. And the stadium, sometimes I do jogging inside the stadium.
- this area is actually also famous for night life, so it will be noise on weekend night. If you hate those noise, be aware. I am kind of use to it now.
So here are some more information about my house:
It is quite old but very cozy to me. We have 2 bed rooms- 1 smaller 1 big with a little indoor terrace, 1 living room – I change it to reading room now, 1 kitchen, 1 bathroom. The most I like is every morning preparing breakfast in my kitchen!
For now, I only have 1 photo about my living room, kitchen room, will try to make the bedroom and upload. Feel free to contact me and ask any information you d like to know.