Our beautiful home is right on the oceanfront with spectacular views across the Strait of Juan de Fuca to the Olympic mountains. Totally updated with a...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 1 chambres
- Couchages 5
- 1 salles de bain
Like living in some Disneyesque resort on the ocean (no waves). Whale watching tours, kayak rentals, restaurants, boat taxis to town, restaurants, view seals and otters etc, all here on the docks. Quiet about 10PM to 10AM, then lots of tourists. Not good for adventurous children or small children (who must be in hand at all times). Home is ON the ocean, floating, with open railings on upper deck and stairs. Sofa in entry room, daybed in liv. rm. unfolds to King sz. Small cabin-like bdrm. has Queen sz. 2 TV. Bkfst. bar. Table for 4. Tiny Kitchen. Front entry deck seats 2, back deck seats many.
- Résidence secondaire
- Télé par câble
- Pas d'animaux
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- retired - like comfy beds, pillows on my sofas, lots of scenic spots to sit
- like an easy to care for place for worry-free travel and relaxing homelife
- enjoy the surprise of folk art, re-purposed items, and being practical without pretension
Where is it?
- Barbs or the Puerta Vallerta on the main dock
- Bars cool
- The Superior at the street entrance
- Cafés sympas
- Ogden Point, 15 minute walk south
- Cure shopping
- downtown Victoria, 15 minute walk east
- Un peu de culture
- British Columbia Natural History Museum, 10min walk east
- Promenades au parc
- at the top of the stairway to land
- Un peu d'exercice
- half hour walk SE to large amazing park/ocean
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Butchart Gardens, Tofino surfing, bear watch
Our family home is located steps away from a beautiful village with all amenities. A 10 minute drive to explore the downtown city sights of Victoria, and a...
Our open and spacious beachside home was built in 2013. We live on a small bay in outside Victoria, British Columbia in a village a 10 minute drive away...