Location, location, location! Downtown Toronto. Easy walk or subway ride to all major attractions in the city. 15 minute walk to famous Yorkville, Casa...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 4 chambres
- Couchages 4
- 4 salles de bain
Our beautiful home is ten years old with lots of space. It's comfortable and stylish. It's also only moments from lovely restaurants and trendy shops with lots of amenities close by. We have a large bed for the master suite, a crib and a toddler bed. There is a large garden with a deck and patio, perfect for enjoying gorgeous Toronto summers. We're a young couple with a toddler and we're looking to swap with a family for next summer. Timing and location are flexible!
- Résidence principale
- Femme de ménage
- Télé par câble
- Adaptée aux enfants
- Pas d'animaux
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- We're a couple with a toddler.
- Warren works for a large accounting firm and Johanna is an active volunteer in the community.
- We love running, hiking and the outdoors in general!
Where is it?
- Cafe St. Germain, Left Bank Bistro, Tutto Pronto
- Bars cool
- Cafés sympas
- La Bamboche, Aroma
- Cure shopping
- Want Boutique, Le Pettit Putti, Madeline's
- Un peu de culture
- Royal Ontario Museum, Art Gallery of Ontario, Harbourfront Centre
- Promenades au parc
- Alexander Muir Park, Sherwood Park
- Un peu d'exercice
- Toronto Cricket Club
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Niagara Falls
Fully renovated two years ago, our loft apartment is on the second floor of a two-storey walk-up on a tree-lined street in Toronto's beautiful Little Italy....
We love our home and you will too! It is a great location; only a 5 to 10 minute walk from Woodbine subway station, or 3 minute walk to the bus. We live on...