Available in the fantastic neighborhood of Little Italy in downtown Toronto is a 3 bedroom & 2 bath home. Our home is on a great tree-lined street. We're located just up the street from trendy College Street and the culinary delights on Ossington Ave., plus this house is very close to several neighborhood parks and central to the rest of the city and Greater Toronto Area. You'll be close to so much:
Retail / Food / Entertainments
* Metro grocery store (open 24 hours)
* Shoppers Drug Mart (open until midnite)
* TD, Scotia, BMO and other bank branches
* Green grocer at the corner of Beatrice
* Bar Isabel, Phil's Original BBQ; Regina Trattoria & Pizzeria; Lit Espresso; Ryoji Ramen & Izakaya, Easy Restaurant; The Caledonian; LCBO – the liquor store (College Street)
* The Beer Store; The Black Hoof (Dundas Street); Cafe 668 (Vegetarian Asian on Dundas Street)
* Ossington Ave.: Pizza Libretto, Fish Bar, BQM (Burger Quality Meats), Golden Turtle pho noodle soup, Lower Ossington Theatre, and lots more.
* Dufferin Mall
Meditation & Recreation
* Kadampa Buddhist Temple
* Octopus Garden yoga studio (College Street)
* Bickford, Trinity Bellwoods (public pool) and Christie Pits Parks
* Revival and Mod Clubs, College St. Bar, Bar Italia, Andy Poolhall
* Royal Cinema and Bloor Hot Docs Cinema
* Toronto Public Library
* TTC Subway stations at Christie & Ossington (approx. 7 minute walk)
* College Streetcar (runs 24 hours; approx. 3 minute walk)
* 94 bus (Harbord/Wellesley; 2 minute walk)
Our home was built in 1914, but features the modern conveniences you need for comfort.
All bedrooms have hardwood parquet flooring; the master bedroom has a large Ikea Pax closet system that will be available for you to use. Other rooms have places for you to store your things and hang your items.
The chef's kitchen is gorgeous and has a convection oven, coffee maker, toaster, and everything you need to cook, bake, or make some drinks. Through the kitchen is a powder room (bathroom) and a full backyard with wood deck, patio furniture, BBQ and parking for up to two cars.
The downstairs living room features a sectional sofa, stereo with CDs and iPod dock and a 42 inch flatscreen (with Apple TV and Netflix), with an electric fireplace. Next to the living room is a multi-purpose room for work and computing, and a kid's area for play and arts and crafts.
We have two beds for adults and ones for children (1 queen bed, 1 double bed, and a toddler bed (crib is also available). We also have an air mattress, if needed. All linens are provided.
The second floor bathroom has a nice big tub for when you need a soak.
Wi-fi internet access throughout the house, and local land-line calls are included. Non-smokers only. No pets, sorry (we are allergic).
3 night minimum. Cleaning fee included in the price.
Near: College and Ossington