Only a 10-minute drive to downtown for the Calgary Stampede, this inner city townhouse is in the established community of Lakeview. Big trees surrounding the property makes you feel like you are tucked away in a quiet resort, even though you've got easy access to everywhere.
- only 10-minutes from downtown to visit the Calgary Stampede, Glenbow Museum, Calgary Tower, arts & culture, restaurants, cafes and boutique shopping.
- at the west edge of the city with easy access to the rocky mountains for day hikes. we are only 1-hour from Kananaskis with world-famous hikes in the majestic rockies
- our townhouse is walking distance to the world-class pathway system for bikes and pedestrians in Calgary. Borrow our bikes and you can bike around the Glenmore Reservoir, bike to downtown, even bike all the way to the Zoo on the pathways.
- Completely renovated in 2015, we spared no expense in creating the home of our dreams, and we're sure you'll love it too.
- our 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom home will comfortably sleep 5 people.
- new carpets and tile floor throughout.
- a chef's dream kitchen: beautiful white kitchen with a huge island, induction cooktop stove, oversized side-by-side fridge and freezer. white quartz countertop and tile back splash.
- BBQ on the back deck.
- master bedroom has king sized bed
- orange kids bedroom has 2 twin beds (which are currently pushed together to create a king-sized, but can easily be pulled apart to create 2 separated beds)
- pink room has a single twin bed and home office
- the master ensuite has a jack-n-jill double vanity, and shower with shower jets and rain shower.
- the upstairs "kids" bathroom also has a jack-n-jill double vanity and huge oversized tub.
- the half-bath "powder room" is adjacent to the laundry room, making laundry a breeze to do because you don't need to go down into any basement.
- smart TV, netflix, and cable for your amusement
We are a family of 4, with 2 boys (aged 2 and 4), with all the toys and bikes that you can use while you're here.
The backyard area of the townhouse is open and shared with our neighbors, but it feels like a secluded forest that is safe and fun for the kids to run around and explore.
This is the ideal setting for you to enjoy sitting on the back deck with a glass of wine and fresh Alberta steak off the BBQ, and can relax and watch the kids play and explore right from the deck.
Our neighbourhood is one of the most desirable in Calgary simply because it is so accessible to downtown, awesome restaurants, Costco and big box shopping is less than 10-minutes away, Chinook mall and movie theaters are 5-minutes away.