Our home features stunning sunsets and gorgeous views of the Lake Huron waterfront. Located on a sandy and kid-friendly beach, safe for swimming and miles...
Small friendly community
Small friendly community
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 7 chambres
- Couchages 8
- 2 salles de bain
Our home is on a child friendly street and is very safe. It has a big back yard and a park at the end of the road.
We are in the fruit\wine belt of niagara. It is truly beautiful.
Our house is a 4 level side split with bedrooms on 3 levels. It features a man cave with large tv, a family room with lots of light and cozy fireplace that overlooks the yard.
- Résidence principale
- Télé par câble
- Adaptée aux enfants
- Pas d'animaux
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- My husband is a teacher, I work with disabled adults
- We have 5 biological children but also take care of international children
Where is it?
- Over easy diner in town, many options in Grimsby and Beamsville
- Cafés sympas
- Conversations cafe, starbucks
- Cure shopping
- Outlet malls 30 mins away. Malls also in Burlington and St. Catharines
- Un peu de culture
- Niagara region has many festivals and things to do. We are surrounded by vineyards and fruit trees. Niagara falls is only 30 minutes away. Burlington and Hamilton are the same distance
- Promenades au parc
- Many trails surround us. They are nicely marked and there are trails for every type of walker and naturist
- Un peu d'exercice
- The lake is 12 minutes away if you are in to water fun. If you are a baseball fan you need only drive 1 hour to take in a game. Toronto is 1 hour away
- Randonnées d'un jour
- There are lots of great day trips to be had here. You can try them on your own or hire the many coach companies who arrange them in the area. A few options are Spend a relaxing afternoon with Niagara Sunset Cruises for lunch! A lunch cruise offers a leisurely sail of the Niagara River and features a delicious plated lunch. You will also have time for shopping and strolling in Niagara on the Lake! Take in high tea in St. Jacobs , a trip to seneca casino, a wine and chocolate tour, a day spent viewing the beautiful niagara falls
Beautiful, fully equipped, lake front Cottage. Located on the shores of Lake of the Woods Ontario, this magnificent cottage features features 4 bedrooms, 3...
Our home was custom built in 2016 is located on quiet tree lined street across the road from Georgian Bay. We are ten minutes from Blue Mountain Ski Resort.