Located in Old Montreal this VIP executive suite is 800 sq.ft. with 1-bed and 1-bath. One bedroom (with amazingly confortable KING SIZE high-end...
Classic Montreal walk up
Classic Montreal walk up
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 1 chambres
- Couchages 2
- 1 salles de bain
My apartment is a classic Montreal walk-up, full of art and books. The third floor of a triplex (about 1000 sq feet), it is brightly lit, with big windows and two skylights, and very quiet. Newly renovated, there are hardwood floors throughout. I have a small piano, brand new stainless steel appliances, and air conditioning. Located in Westmount at the border of St. Henri, my apartment is close to the Atwater Market and the Lachine canal, where you can rent bikes, kayaks, and paddle boats. It is also minutes away from rue Notre-Dame, which features some of the best restaurants in Montreal (including Joe Beef). I live walking distance to downtown, including the Musee de Beaux Arts, Concordia University, and McGill Unviersity, and 5 minutes from the Lionel-Groulx metro which will take you anywhere in the city.
- Résidence principale
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- I am a professor of psychology at a large university.
- I am a long distance runner and have completed four marathons.
- I love travel (my photo was taken at the Great Rift Valley in Kenya), reading, art, and photography, and my home reflects these interests.
Where is it?
- Joe Beef, Tuck Shop, Le Vin Papillon,
- Bars cool
- Burgundy Lion
- Cafés sympas
- Lili and Olli, Buck15
- Cure shopping
- Atwater Market (large farmers market with amazing cheese shops, butchers, and fresh, local, seasonal produce), Beige (gorgeous home furnishings), Stockmarkt (Want designs at discount price), many antique shops
- Un peu de culture
- Walking distance to the Musee des Beaux Arts
- Promenades au parc
- Lachine Canal
- Un peu d'exercice
- The Lachine Canal is perfect for runners and walkers. You can also rent kayaks and paddleboats. I also like to do outdoor yoga there.
Only a few minutes from Mount Orford, where to practice an array of activities: ski, golf, hiking, etc. Located along the U.S. border, the Eastern Townships...
Maison construite ver 1985, bien entretenue, climatisation centrale. Quartier résidentiel paisible. Située entre la ville de Montréal et les la région des...