Hi! I am looking to swap my bright and comfy apartment in Montreal, downtown, for an apartment in Paris, downtown. I will be over there for an internship starting beginning of July until the end of September.
- Internet (Wi-fi),
- Television (cable)
- Laundry machines in the building,
- Bright and cosy,
- One Bedroom (double bed) separated from the Living room,
- Quiet building,
- No smokers and pets allowed in the apartment,
- Perfect for tourists, couple or a single traveler!
Bus lines (11 and 165,435,535) at the door step, going to:
- 10 minutes to downtown Montreal (metro Guy Concordia) and museums,
- 5 minutes to Cote-des-Neiges métro station (grocery stores),
- 20 minutes to Mont-Royal metro station - The heart of Le Plateau and Montreal's Night Life scene,
- 10 minutes walk from the Mountain and its "Beaver Lake"!
Côte-des-Neiges has everything you need: grocery stores and drug store (open day and night), few bars, library. My apartment is a 10 minutes walk from the well known Mont-Royal Mountain which is beautiful during the summer