Nuns' Island is noted for its natural setting and amenities, including parks and bike trails, and is an extremely popular location for people attracted to...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 2 chambres
- Couchages 4
- 3 salles de bain
3 storeys townhouse with splendid view over Westmount. Master bedroom and living room have large windows with the view over Wesmount. Dining room has a view on a cliff and the Mount Royal Park. Fireplace with quantity of wood to burn. Forced air heating. All equipped kitchen (gas stove). Two bedrooms are transformed into studies with computers. There is an extra bedrrom in the basement with a double bed and a shower. Everything is in perfect condition, including our 1998 Volvo!
- Télé par câble
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- We are a couple
- We work at home as high tech consultants
- We love literature and arts
Where is it?
- Close to Crescent Street: Restaurants + trendy night clubs
- Bars cool
- Sir Winston Churchill Pub: 1459 Crescent Street
- Cafés sympas
- Premiere Moisson: 5199, chemin Côte-des-Neiges
- Cure shopping
- Commensal: 1204 McGill College Street (corner of Ste-Catherine Street
- Un peu de culture
- Musée des Beaux-Arts de Montreal (Fine Arts Museum): 1379, rue Sherbrooke Ouest
- Promenades au parc
- Mount Royal Park
- Un peu d'exercice
- YMCA: 1440 Stanley Street (we can provide you 6 free pass)
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Mont-Tremblant for skying or trekking
Our home was built in 2014 as a 3 story open space concept; the main floor features a spacious chef kitchen including a commercial espresso machine, a built...
Nice home builded in 2006, with 6 bedrooms. Located at 20 minutes from Montreal, you will find a spacious and confortable environment. Internet, pool, air...