Studio suite at Whistler Village Centre resort. You can't get more centrally-located than this! Can sleep 4, but more realistically this is a place for a...
Turret entry, character home
Turret entry, character home
Plus d'un moisMember since
Cette personne est un supermembre. Elle a déjà échangé sa maison, répond rapidement aux demandes ou son annonce a été vérifiée par l'un de nos moyens d'authentification. Contactez-nous pour en savoir plus.
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 2 chambres
- Couchages 4
- 2 salles de bain
Our cozy and clean heritage home is located in the heart of Mission, part of the Fraser Valley in British Columbia, Canada. Centrally located in a quiet neighborhood, we are a few minutes from the Fraser River with magnificent views of the Cascades Mountains. The Fraser River is world famous for its sturgeon and salmon fishing.
Mission is also renowned for its Raceway Park. We are close to all amenities: shopping, recreational centre, fitness centres, library, parks, cozy cafes, restaurants, pubs etc. There are many hiking trails all around the Valley all the way to west of Vancouver. There are numerous golf courses if you enjoy golfing. We are 2.5 hours to the renown Whisler/Blackcomb Mountains, if you like skiing (Oct-April).This area is ideal for cyclist and you can find many yoga studios all around the lower mainland. If you enjoy paddle boarding or kayaking, there are many lakes or rivers accessible in this area.
Our home offers a cozy and functional kitchen with granite counters with views on the backyard and gardens. Two beautiful patios with tables and chairs to sit in the sun or shade if you prefer. Washer, dryer, theatre room, bicycles and car available. Walk to downtown or recreation centre.
The West Coast Express takes you from Mission to the city Vancouver in less than one hour. Great way to go visit the city without the hassle of driving in. The drive by car is only one hour and 15 minutes. We are 15 minutes from the US border and 2.5 hours to Seattle, Washington. This swap would include a car and 2 bikes. We are open to swap as well as rental.
- Résidence principale
- Télé par câble
- Pas d'animaux
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- We are a couple in our late 50's. We enjoy the outdoors, music, gardening, traveling, good food and wine!
- I am a semi-retired yoga teacher and my husband is a technical instructor.
- We are soon to be grand-parents:)
Where is it?
- Brown Socialhouse, Lou's Grill, Brodeur's Bistro, Sushi Te, Hottiesfood Emporio, Martin's Downtown, Eleni's.
- Bars cool
- Mission Spring Brewery, Brown's Socialhouse, 14th Ave. Pub
- Cafés sympas
- Sweet Spot Café, The English Tarts, Blacberry Kitchen
- Cure shopping
- The Wild Orange Spa in Abbotsford, Natural Reflexion in Mission
- Un peu de culture
- Promenades au parc
- Heritage Park (our favorite), Centennial Park, and world famous Stanley Park in Vancouver.
- Un peu d'exercice
- Mission Park & Recreation Centre (fitness, pool, racketball, yoga) Mission 24 hour Fitness, Goodlife Fitness (24 hours)
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Hiking, golfing, cycling, paddle boarding, kayaking, sturgeon fishing.
A quiet Condo community in the NW end of Salmon Arm with recent upgrades thru-out. Our getaway is the end unit of a 4 unit building. Fabulous North & West...
SKI Magazine readers rank Whistler resort number one in North America (September 2014). Our beautiful home, featuring Northwest stone & wood architecture, is...