We are especially interested in points swaps to Sydney and Melbourne in late March/early April 2017. Our home has enormous character -- a stunningly...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 chambres
- Couchages 7
- 2 salles de bain
Peace and tranquility. 870' of waterfront on a clean, clear lake. 5 acres of privacy with 3/4 in hardwood forest. There are two decks. One for morning coffee facing east. Another west facing for the sunsets and water view. There is a small private cove where the only living creatures you might see are water birds. This is also a great spot for non-swimmers as the water is shallow at first and the grade is very gradual. Manitoulin Island is the largest fresh water island on earth. It is also the home of the largest unceded Indian Reserve on the planet. Whether for hiking, biking, or just plain relaxation, Manitoulin Island is perfect. Jiigbiig Cottage is one of the nicest spots on the Island. There are more deer on Manitoulin Island than there are people. We are members of the Dark Sky Society and the stars visible from Jiigbiig are truly magnificent. We are 10 minutes from grocery, drug, liquor, beer store and there is a modern hospital. Jiigbiig is the very last home of a dead-end road, hence no traffic.
Our home has three bedrooms, 2 baths and a open concept great room with a 22' tall stone fireplace. There is a 60" Samsung 3D smart TV, a Bose Lifestyles sound system with blue-ray. The kitchen is fully equipped and there is a second full sized refrigerator for extra storage. There is an aluminum boat with electric motor, a canoe and a paddle boat. We rent to families over the summer as my wife can't take summer vacation. See: Cottagesincanada.com, Ontario, Northern Ontario, Manitoulin Island, Jiigbiig Cottage or go to: Jiigbiig.ca for +70 pictures and more data.
If a restful vacation is on your agenda, think of Jiigbiig Cottage. Nearest airport is Sudbury, Ontario.
- Résidence secondaire
- Femme de ménage
- Télé par câble
- Adaptée aux enfants
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- We are both Emergency Service workers, my wife is also a Home Stager/ Designer.
- Ken is in his 60's, Lorena in her 40's.
- We are most interested in an area with great wine and sunshine.
Where is it?
- Mum's for the best home baking fresh daily. Fruit pies are made with local fruit. Blueberry, Raspberry, Apple and so on. They make the best cinnomin bun you will every eat.
- Bars cool
- Roosteraunt (not that great) but the beer is cold.
- Cafés sympas
- Espesso Coffee Bar (w/ wifi)
- Cure shopping
- Up To Sport Shop (second level of Williamson's.) A treasure.
- Un peu de culture
- Haw Eater Festival . It is seems like 1968 on Manitoulin and there is no such thing as a traffic jam.
- Promenades au parc
- Cup and Saucer Trail and many more
- Un peu d'exercice
- Two nearby golf courses, Hiking, Biking Canoeing, Swimming, Snorkling
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Bridal Vail Falls, Wikwimikong Indian Reserve (largest unceded on earth)
Our lovely bungalow has been completely renovated a few years ago. Just look at the pictures, you will fall in love. It's in a very safe neighborhood, in a...
Steps to King West Toronto downtown vibe with endless activities and entertainment. We are offering a DOWNTOWN condo with ONE bedroom It also comes with one...