We live in a small town of 12,000 people. We can walk anywhere in town and are very near the centre and therefore have shops and groceries within walking...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 chambres
- Couchages 6
- 2 salles de bain
Our rural home with Lake Erie views, is set in a peaceful hamlet, just west of Niagara Falls, Ontario. We are surrounded by vintage wineries, farm markets, peach and apple crops, and of course the best Lake Erie perch that you have ever eaten.
The renovated kitchen boasts granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, separate dining room and hardwood floors throughout. There are 2 bedrooms on the main level, living room with fireplace and 1 1/2 baths. The lower level boasts a cozy great room with linear fireplace and a large private bedroom. There is a expansive back patio with Bar-B-Q and gazebo. This relaxing space overlooks the small pond and looks out to Lake Erie views. The hot tub is located off the deck in a private enclosed gazebo. Our home is a comfortable place to relax and is a great location for exploring all that the area has to offer, such as golf, wineries, organic farm markets, restaurants, live theatre, all within a short drive.
- Résidence principale
- Télé par câble
- Pas d'animaux
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- Recently retired from the transportation industry and Music teacher
- We enjoy gardening, fishing, golf and our grandchildren
- We love entertaining, and decorating our home and travelling with our Golden Retriever.
Where is it?
- Mohawk Marina, DJ s Restaurant, Debbs Quisine on Queen, plenty of fine dining restaurants in down town Niagara Falls or Niagara on the Lake
- Cafés sympas
- Gelato, Mossimos
- Cure shopping
- Niagara Outlet Mall, Hamilton Farmers Market
- Un peu de culture
- Organic Farm Markets, War Plane Museum, Dunnvile Heritage Airport Museum, Royal Botanical Gardens Hamilton, Niagara Falls Tourism
- Promenades au parc
- Walk along the Grand River Trail
- Un peu d'exercice
- Hiking, walking and biking along the Grand River Trail
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Niagara Falls, Twenty Bench, Thirty Bench Wineries, 40 minute drive to Fort Erie, Peace Bridge USA, One and half hour drive to Toronto, Ontario
Our home is located in an older neighborhood with lots of mature trees, young families and parks. Walking distance to lively areas of Riverdale,...
We love our home and you will too! It is a great location; only a 5 to 10 minute walk from Woodbine subway station, or 3 minute walk to the bus. We live on...