We live in a quaint neighborhood called Walnut Grove. There are beautiful pathways, parks, and amenities within walking distance (Starbucks, groceries, pool,...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 chambres
- Couchages 4
- 3 salles de bain
Our home was designed and built by us last year. The home has three large sun decks for reading, happy hour and stargazing. We are in the small Historic Village of Fort Langley BC and within walking distance (10 minutes to Fort Langley city) to the weekly farmers market , historical sites, restaurants and shopping all right beside the Fraser River. Only 45 minute Drive to Vancouver BC and all that it has to offer. Langley is the perfect base just outside the large city of Vancouver to explore locally or to do day trips from. Victoria & Gulf Islands, Grouse Mountain, Whistler Village, Capilano Suspension Bridge, Granville Island. Fort Langley is surrounded by rural pastures, horses , and lots of berry farms making it a hidden jewel just outside Vancouver City.
- Résidence principale
- Femme de ménage
- Télé par câble
- Adaptée aux enfants
- Pas d'animaux
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- We are a young family with two children who are eight and ten
- We custom built our dream home last year
- Mike is a Fire Fighter and I am an Interior Designer
Where is it?
- Beatnik's,Lelam, 1827, Lamplighter,Wendells
- Bars cool
- The Fort Pub, 1827 Piano Lounge
- Cafés sympas
- Wendell's,Lelam,Little White House
- Cure shopping
- Montage, The Little White House,The Cottage,Floralista
- Un peu de culture
- Fort Langley Art Gallery, The FORT Historical Site,The Pencil Studio
- Promenades au parc
- Derby's Reach, Houston Trail, Fort to Fort Trail, Brae Island,
- Un peu d'exercice
- Yoga Roots, Fort Langley Canoe Club, Kyaking
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Whistler, Grouse Mountain, Granville Island, Victoria, Salt Spring Island, Gastown, Vancouver City, Spring Skiing, Golfing, Sailing, Horseback Riding
1700 SQ. Ft, 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Lake Nipissing near NorthBay Ontario. Sand beach great for kids and about 2o minutes to closest town. Quiet...
(photos are coming soon!) Our home is an ideal launch site and retreat for a family wanting to explore Canada's National Capital Region, being just 15...