Offered for exchange is a two-level home set in a small town on a large fenced lot. Our town (Thornbury, Ontario) is located on the edge of Georgian Bay, in...
Lovely Century Home
Lovely Century Home
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 2 chambres
- Couchages 6
- 1 salles de bain
- Résidence principale
- Télé par câble
- Accès handicapé
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- We're professionals in our mid-40's who love to travel and take every opportunity to see something new.
- We have 2 very polite Shih-tzus (non-shedding, hypo-allergenic, quiet & well trained). Also a chatty Af-GreyParrot who's very charming. Sometimes they tag along, sometimes they stay with Grandma & Grandpa.
- We're very easy to please and are open to just about anywhere in the world. We're very respectful of others property & would take great care with your home & things.
Where is it?
- Cure shopping
- Charming St. Jacob's Village, The Farmer's Market
- Un peu de culture
- Historic Canadian town settled by German immigrants in the mid 1800's. Traditional & authentic Amish country just minutes away.
- Promenades au parc
- Lovely, leafy Victoria Park just 4 blocks away, Perfect for feeding the swans & walking the pooch.
- Un peu d'exercice
- Canoe on the Grand river. Ski at Chicopee. Hike at beautiful Elora Gorge!
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Less than 1 hr to Toronto, Less than 2 hrs to Niagara Falls and Niagara on the The Lake. Less than 1 hr to Stratford for the festival. Less than 2 hrs to the peaceful and kid-freindly beaches of Lake Huron. Overnight in Tobermory & take the ferry to pristine Manitoulan island.
Beautiful, fully equipped, lake front Cottage. Located on the shores of Lake of the Woods Ontario, this magnificent cottage features features 4 bedrooms, 3...
Our home features stunning sunsets and gorgeous views of the Lake Huron waterfront. Located on a sandy and kid-friendly beach, safe for swimming and miles...