The new building on the edge of the lake to the west of Toronto, Etobiko area. Fully equipped apartment overlooking the lake, on the ground floor swimming...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 chambres
- Couchages 4
- 2 salles de bain
Lovely little town house right downtown, facing a park in a family neighborhood. Modern kitchen, house clean and recently renovated, few minutes walk to lake shore, shopping areas and restaurants. Kingston, first capital of Canada, is a touristic city with historic places to visit, thousand island cruses, an a few hours drive to Ottawa (2h), Toronto (3h) and Montreal (3h).
- Résidence principale
- Femme de ménage
- Adaptée aux enfants
- Pas d'animaux
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- We are a young couple with a baby girl Flora
- Estelle is geologue and Guilhem environmental scientist
- We love outdoor activities, hiking, camping...
Where is it?
- Panchancho, Chez Piggy, Le chien noir, Dabar
- Bars cool
- The red house, Kingston brewery Co-op, The TOucan
- Cafés sympas
- Sleepless goat cafe, Coffe eco, Coffee and company, WOlfe island bakery
- Un peu de culture
- Fort Henry, tour of historic Kingston, Crue on he tousand islands
- Promenades au parc
- Planty of parks in and around Kingston