The condo is brand new, just delivered beginning of March 2016
Fully furnished, including washer/dryer, dishwasher, fridge, stove, microwave, complete kitchen utensils, plates, pots, plastic containers, bowls, cups, mugs, glasses, salt, sugar, coffee maker, bed sheets, bathroom towels, , laundry detergent, fabric softener.
The building has a gym, swimming pool and barbecue on the roof and steam and dry sauna, recreation room with a fire place and sitting area, hot tub (3rd floor )
You can have access to the entire condo and all premisses of the building as well.
The new trendy and upcoming neighbourhood in Montreal where everybody wants to be!
You are 20 min. walk to the heart of downtown Montreal
- 10 min. walk to Bonaventure metro/train station (orange line)
- 14 min. walk to Bell Centre
- The bus 107-N goes towards Bonaventure metro station (orange line) and Peel Metro station (green line) - bus stop almost in front of the building
- Bixi station on the corner of Peel and Ottawa
Near from the Old Port of Montreal
- Parking spots are available under the building in the commercial parking space on daily, weekly or monthly basis. You can have underground access to the building from this parking (good for cold winters). The fee for 24h is $25 and the entrance for this parking space is through Shannon street (behind the building).
- There is an outdoor parking lot one block away from the building. The fixed rate is $10 each 24h. This parking is located on Ottawa street.
You can have access to all the commercial spaces available on the ground floor of the building: Brunet pharmacy, TD bank, McDonald's, Subway, Scotia bank, National bank, SAQ, Winners fashion store and Adonis grocery store, Tim Horton. One block from the building there is Starbucks cafe, RBC bank, Pharmaprix, Doca restaurant, Industria restaurant, Zibo restaurant, Laitue & Go restaurant, Coco Loco restaurant and few furniture stores. There is a coffee shop inside the West Elm furniture store as well. Nice place to check it out! There is also a French pastry and bakery shop called La bête au pain inside the Must Société furniture store, almost in front of the building. It is a very nice place to have a coffee and relax.
There is a Metro grocery store located on Notre-Dame st. And a convenience store, called Ingenium, almost in the corner of Ottawa and Peel (2 min. walk from the building).