This is our main house. Centrally located (it usually takes 15-20 mins to go to all major surrounding destinations) semi-detached house in a quiet area built in 2006. About 1800 sq feet across 3 floors.
If you want to try a real snow experience, you are at the right place! We usually get about 3M (9ft) of snow during our winter (December to March) with temperature ranging from -5°C (23°F) to -20°C (-4°F). In summer, during June, July and August, temperature averages between 20°C (70°F) to 30°C (85°F).
For summer swapper, we also have a brand new heated pool which has padlocked fence to access it (we have a 4 years old girl) and a nice backyard with BBQ and fire pit.
In car (we can optionnaly provide our AWD Subaru automatic SUV which is perfect for the winter.)
- 5 mins from big and well known supermarket and corner store
- 10 mins from shopping mall with interior amusement park, skating rink and IMAX theatre for rainy or icy days
- 15 mins to downtown
- 20 mins to Old Quebec
- 15 mins to medium sized ski center and 20 mins to big sized ski center
- 15 mins to multiple outdoor activities (Winter: cross-country skiing, snowshoes tracks, Château de Glace, etc. / Summer: Hiking, trails, St-Laurence river walk, etc.)
- 30 mins to Ile d'Orleans for locally grown fruits and vegetables, home made "Produits du terroir" and artisanat
We are only 3 (2 adults and 1 kid) and our home currently sleeps 3 but we can buy a quality inflatable mattress if needed, that could be set in the office room.
Fast internet with Wifi, Cable TV and a rower if you need some exercise because you ate too much poutine!
Quebec city is know for its French look and feel, its food and high quality restaurant and welcoming people. You'll be able to be answered in English at most places.
We are French and also speak English.