My cosy and charming home is planted in amongst many others beautiful, traditional "Halifax" homes in a safe, but yet eclectic neighbourhood (think streets...
2 storey home
2 storey home
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 chambres
- Couchages 6
- 1 salles de bain
We own a 60 year old 1200sq ft two storey home in a beautiful family neighborhood of Nova Scotia. All amenities near by. You are a 5 minute walk to the Halifax Harbor visible from the upstairs bedroom. 15 minute walk to the ferry terminal to cross harbor to walk and explore beautiful Halifax. Wonderful neighbors, lakes, trails, beaches, shopping, ocean, amazing food. Lots to do!
- Résidence principale
- Pas d'animaux
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- Female Couple
- We are Educators and Health and Wellness Professionals
- We love meeting new people, being physically active, and enjoying life
Where is it?
- Nectar, Talay Thai, MacKaskills, Bicycle Thief, Salty's, Hamachi House, Amano, Damuritzios
- Cafés sympas
- Two If By Sea, Starbucks, Stev O'Renos, On Common Grounds
- Cure shopping
- Spring garden Road, Dartmouth Crossing, Mic Mac Mall
- Un peu de culture
- Weekend Farmers Market Halifax, Citadel Hill, Neptune Theatre, Live Music Venues, Waterfront Entertainment
- Promenades au parc
- Shubie Park, Point Pleasant Park, Harbourfront Trail, Salt Marsh Trail, Sullivans Pond/Lake Banook
- Un peu d'exercice
- Biking Trails, Running Trails, Yoga Studios, Fitness Studios
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Mahone Bay, Rainbow Haven Beach, Lawrencetown Beach, Eastern Passage, Northwest ArmCrystal crescent Beach and Hiking train
Our spacious log cabin is nestled in its own private woodland, overlooking the Port Medway River; it offers deep tranquility, mesmerising views and expansive...
Our family home with a large yard is ideal for families and/or couples. We are located three minutes from Antigonish, Nova Scotia on highway 245. Commonly...