Welcome to our house – your home to enjoy and discover the enchanting Comox Valley on Vancouver Island - located just five minutes from Courtenay’s charming downtown District and the oceanfront beyond. Travel & Leisure has consistently awarded Vancouver Island the Best Island in continental U.S. and Canada.
Our home offers you:
• Three beautifully decorated bedrooms, two with en suite bathrooms, fully equipped with hair dryers, soft robes, ceiling fans and high thread count bedding.
• Full kitchen with five appliances and adjoining pantry.
• Dining room overlooking pool and patio.
• TV room with HDTV, unlimited movies, free wifi.
• Sitting room with library, natural fireplace, coffee bar, sound system.
• Full size washer & dryer.
• Covered exterior deck with barbecue.
• Beautiful gardens set in a quiet semi rural setting.
• Decorated with original fine art photography throughout.
• Swimming Pool – our 40-foot in-ground heated pool is available from May to September.
• Hot Tub – the hot tub is available year round.
• Far Infrared Sauna – the sauna is a great way to detoxify and relax; available year round.
• Barbecue – feel free to use the deck barbecue and poolside table to prepare your favorite vacation recipe!
• Wildlife – you will likely spot deer just outside the fence surrounding the resort area. And often eagles can be seen soaring overhead high above the house.
Things to see and do:
Indulge in the surprising delights of Courtenay and the Comox Valley - from high end shopping, funky art galleries, a good live music scene, and great dining - to top rated golf, endless beaches and walking paths, biking and hiking trails set in stunning natural systems. Great skiing and boarding at Mount Washington and more .... all within minutes of your home base.
And the Comox Valley is one of the most diverse and intriguing regions to explore on Vancouver Island. The Valley is rich with opportunities to experience nature – enjoy first-rate recreational and cultural activities – and appreciate a unique urbanity, at an unhurried pace, in a spectacular natural setting.
A sample of the Comox Valley’s offerings you can enjoy:
• Long uncrowded beaches
• Hiking in well developed mountain trails offering stunning views
• Boating, kayaking, diving, fishing
• Whale watching, big game watching
• An eclectic and charming mix of eateries and fine dining
• Live music – from great gigs at the Waverly in Cumberland, live jazz
every Thursday, and regular live events at our many coffee houses.
• Golf at your choice of seven courses
• Shopping in one of three slow paced downtown districts
• Art galleries and artists – the Valley is blessed with an abundance
• Rich birding viewing opportunities
• Festivals – more than 50 each year!
• Rich farmland, offering bountiful organic produce at open markets or your table; winery tours.
• Exceptional skiing and boarding at Mount Washington
• Explore the beauty of Tofino and the Pacific Rim Park, a 2 hour drive
Comox Valley Tourism is THE source for more information on these and all the delights of the Comox Valley. Check out their web site to plan your discovery vacation to the Comox Valley and Vancouver Island.