Our lovely 18th floor apartment is located in a walking neighborhood 2 blks from sandy “Sunset Beach” (famous for it’s western views, ideal for beach days and summer fireworks) and downtown Vancouver. Yes, you can be in the city and spend your days on a beautiful sandy beach. Just grab your blanket and a book!
* Secure, clean concrete building - 58.5 sq metres on 18th floor (19 floor bldg) in NW corner
* Stunning water and sunset views plus panoramic view of city and mountains
* 1 bedroom 12 x 12 bedroom with king size bed and luxury linens, natural mattress.
* Stereo with airport express + hi-speed internet / wi-fi
* 42” TV with Netflix and computer connection (no cable or satellite)
* Large balcony with table and chairs
* Extensive home library of literary classics + albums, CDs etc. and writing desk
* Dining room table
* Kitchen appliances and utensils
* Indoor swimming pool, dry sauna, and coin-op laundry facilities
* Bi-weekly cleaner included, laundry service available for extra
In the heart of Davie Village which has a Farmer's Market (May through October), shops, restaurants, night clubs, salons, fresh produce, and “The Daily Catch” which is 100% sustainable seafood, convenience all within 2 blks of your doorstep. Every kind of restaurant and cuisine from every culture … pubs, coffee shop, nightclubs, theatres, cinemas, museums, rec center, and aquatic center within blocks.
10 min. walk to famous “Stanley Park” a 1,000 acre park surrounded by the Pacific Ocean with old growth forest. Summertime, enjoy outdoor concerts and cinema classics, horse-drawn carriage tours, restaurants, bike/walking path, public outdoor swimming pool, with beautiful aquarium.
Downtown has tons of Public art (laughing buddhas),Traditional Chinatown, theatres (incl. Bard on the Beach), concerts, dance, museums (Museum of Vancouver, Maritime Museum, Vancouver Art Gallery all close by), plus famous Granville Island Market.
Hospital and medical dispensaries closeby.