Fantastic apartment on Toronto's famed "Yonge Street", one block from subway entrance, surrounded by amazing restaurants and shops. A/C, wifi,...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 chambres
- Couchages 8
- 2 salles de bain
Enjoy all the features of a private waterfront home, with the comforts of the city.
- Huge 105' x 235' private lot, surrounded by mature trees and 8' Hedges
- 3 bedrooms (King, Queen & Twin beds + Pullout) sleeps 8
- Great room and dining room with seating for everyone
- Fully stocked kitchen, including microwave & dishwasher
- Linens included
- Private dock for your boat
- Private swimming area in warm, clear bottom water
- Full size washer & dryer
- Games include Horseshoes, Croquet and Board-games
- Cable TV & Internet Included
- Pets & kids welcome
- Prestigious Quiet Family Friendly Neighbourhood
- Walk to town for shopping or ice-cream
- Great park in town with playground for kids and skatepark for board & bike enthusiasts
- 15 minutes to Lagoon City
- 20 minutes to Casino Rama
- 30 minutes to Orillia, Lindsay & Uxbridge
- Strand movie theatre in Beaverton, Canada's oldest theatre plays top run movies every Friday & Saturday
- 5 minutes to McDonalds, Tim Horton's & Independent Grocers (PC) at Hwy 12/48
- 5 minutes to Cedarhurst Golf Club - A Stanley Thompson course
- Résidence secondaire
- Télé par câble
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- We are a family of 7 that like to travel together. Mom, Dad, 4 kids, Caregiver, sometimes other friends too
- Dad is a Civil Engineer and Mom is a Project Manager, Trainer and IT Support
- We have a rental cottage that we would like to swap for vacations
Where is it?
This fabulous Lakeside home is a 2 minute walk from beautiful Lake Erie one of Ontario's famous Blue Flag Beaches. Quiet neighborhood very close to all...
Our stunning home was built in 1885 and was fully renovated in year 2000. It is located right downtown Toronto, close to all museums, markets, restaurants,...