In Niagara wine country. Built in the late 1800's but with a newly renovated kitchen and light filled open concept living and dining room. Tastefully...
Vineyard Estate House
Vineyard Estate House
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 4 chambres
- Couchages 10
- 2 salles de bain
Our vineyard is in the beautiful Niagara peninsula. A perfect spot from which to explore Ontario's wine region as well as Niagara Falls and Niagara on the Lake. Toronto and Buffalo are do-able day trips from the Vineyard Estate House at approximately and hour distance in opposite directions. The house is a recently rebuilt replica of the original estate house and, as such, has period charm with modern conveniences. Lots of restaurants and wineries within a fifteen minute drive, some that are even walkable. Of particular interest is that the house is fully accessible with an elevator and ramps for access to all parts of the house.
- Résidence secondaire
- Femme de ménage
- Télé par câble
- Accès handicapé
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- Couple with adult children
- Hospitality and Wine are our areas of work
- Love design and architecture and great landscapes
Where is it?
- Inn on the Twenty, Good Earth Bistro, Redstone, Vineland Estates, Peninsula Ridge
- Bars cool
- Jordan House, Butcher and Banker
- Cafés sympas
- Conversations, Un-Wined
- Cure shopping
- Jordan Village boutiques, two large outlet malls, Niagara on the Lake independents
- Un peu de culture
- Shaw Festival is great theatre, St Catharines Performing Arts Center
- Promenades au parc
- Niagara Falls Parks Commission, Cave Spring conservation area
- Un peu d'exercice
- Great biking for all levels
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Toronto, Buffalo, Niagara Falls, Niagara on the Lake
We love our home and you will too! It is a great location; only a 5 to 10 minute walk from Woodbine subway station, or 3 minute walk to the bus. We live on...
Our stunning home was built in 1885 and was fully renovated in year 2000. It is located right downtown Toronto, close to all museums, markets, restaurants,...