“Brenda and her husband are absolutely lovely people. When I arrived it was raining hard and she immediately offered me a hot beverage which led us to a rich conversation and an invitation to diner. I recommend this modern, comfortable house and their hosts warmly. It's great to meet people you don't know and feel perfectly at ease. ”
Period house revamped for modern comfort
Period house revamped for modern comfort
Cette semaineMember since
Cette personne est un supermembre. Elle a déjà échangé sa maison, répond rapidement aux demandes ou son annonce a été vérifiée par l'un de nos moyens d'authentification. Contactez-nous pour en savoir plus.
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 4 chambres
- Couchages 6
- 2 salles de bain
Our home has a very comfortable and easly location for visiting not only Brussels but other Belgian cities such as Bruges, Ghent, Antwerp, Namur, Mons. We are 15 minutes from the city centre (by bus), Gare Centrale (train station), 15 minutes from the airport.
Built in 1890, our house has been completely refurbished to suit modern needs. It is spacious and cosy with balconies overlooking the garden at the back and the tree lined avenue to the front. The area is very well served with public transport. Shops/ bakeries/ restaurants and on Fridays "le marché" are all within 1 - 5 minutes from our house. We live here with 2 children and have frequent visits from family, living abroad.
- Résidence principale
- Femme de ménage
- Télé par câble
- Adaptée aux enfants
- Pas d'animaux
2 des comptes endus
“We had an absolutely wonderful swap with Brenda and her family, and their beautiful Brussels' home comes highly recommended. We spent five days In Belgium but we would happily have spent more time there. Brenda and her family are friendly, considerate and very easy to communicate with and we loved our stay in their vast and luxurious home; a perfect base for exploring not only Brussels, but also the surrounding areas and cities, such as Ghent, Brugge and Antwerp. The family had gone to efforts to make us feel very welcome, including taking our four year old son into consideration! Their Playmobil collection is quite legendary! The house is close to the European Quarter and reachable after a very pleasant ten minute walk. We walked everyday and could reach all the main sites, however a bus stops right outside the house. Brussels is charming and we would happily go back to explore further. Brenda and her family were very respectful and considerate guests in our own home and we would love to swap with them again. Catherine, Dan and Lucas”
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- We are a Dutch/Irish family with 2 girls living in Brussels
- We are international civil servants
- We love to travel and enjoy the comforts of home - away from home.
Where is it?
- Within walking distance: Il Posto Al Solo (Italian), Saco (Pizzeria), Le Max (Sardinian/fusion)
- Bars cool
- Within walking distance: Brasserie Saint Hubert
- Cafés sympas
- Within walking distance: Le Georges
- Cure shopping
- Bus 29/63 : Avenue Louise / Toison d'Or (chic & fancy); rue Neuve (all the basic brands) / rue Antoine Dansaert (trendy)
- Un peu de culture
- Musée du Parc Cinquantenaire/ Flanders fields and interactive museum
- Promenades au parc
- Walk to Parc Cinquentenaire or take a tram (no. 44) to Tervuren with it's park and African museum
- Un peu d'exercice
- Lots of walking given close proximity of amenities/ public transport
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Paris, London or Amsterdam (high speed Thalys train) - prices begin at 25 euros). We are 20 minutes from the city centre (by bus), train stations, 10 minutes from the airport.e all nearby and reachable by train. Bus stop (29/ 63) just outside
Old Brussels townhouse, refurbished in 2010 (i'm architect) in a quiet and green part of the city. Close to the european district. Busses, trams and bikes...
Our cosy loft is conveniently located near the Centre of Brussels. It is newly rebuilt in an ancient depot and features a pool and a roof top terrace. Place...
Hello, although all technical information will be given once the reservation is made by us or by our referent, you will find hereafter some useful...