Our luxious 215 m2 appartment from 2001 is one in a blok from 5 appartments on floorlevel with a terras from 70 m2. Parking for 2 cars is under the app. We...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 7 chambres
- Couchages 12
- 2 salles de bain
Our home is (rural retreat) situated on the edge of a small pitoresk, small village Stokkem, on the Belgian/Dutch border on the bank of the river Maas. Stokkem is near some high ways to Brussels, Maastricht (NL), Aachen, Köln and Bonn (Germany).
It's a big house with 7 bedrooms, a big kitchen, modern bathroom, 3 restrooms, big garden with outdoor swimming pool and a meadow for our horses and dogs.
- Résidence principale
- Télé par câble
- Adaptée aux enfants
- Pas d'animaux
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- We are a family with 3 grown up kids (22, 20 and 17)
- We are both buyers for different companies, kids are all studying (university and high school)
- Just a normal family, working really hard
Where is it?
- Vivendum (1* Michelin), several nice restaurant in neighbourhood (5 km)
- Bars cool
- several bars in centre of Stokkem
- Cafés sympas
- walking distance (Dilsens eetcafe, den arend, ...)
- Cure shopping
- Outlet centre Maasmechelen village (3km), Outlet centre McArthur Glenn in Roermond
- Un peu de culture
- Old mining area, Tongeren is oldest town in Belgium
- Promenades au parc
- Great walking and bicycle area
- Un peu d'exercice
- Walking, running, bicycling, swimming pool, fitness
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Cinema, Open air museum Bokrijk, Amsterdam (2hrs by car), Brussels (1,5 hrs by car), Antwerp (1,5hrs by car), Aachen (45min by car), Paris (4,5hrs by car)
Magnifique maison en pleine campagne avec grand jardin et vue imprenable sur les collines alentours,disposée au milieu de 2 hectares de terrain ou vivent nos...
The 3 bed room appartment is an ideal retreat for families with kids or just a couple who wish to relax and enjoy the pure aire of the seaside. The...