My loft, in the heart of Brussels, is at the same time stylish and warm. It is situated at the second floor of a former leather clothing business, and is...
Where is it?
The flat is situated in a very quite area of Brussels, and close to the city center.
On the end of the street there's a nice parc Square Marie-Louise (http://s.emp.re/1cUs4zo). On 15min walking there's another giant park "Cinquantennaire" (http://s.emp.re/1cUs42g).
It's situated in the EU-district, next to EU parliament, commission (http://s.emp.re/1cUs8z6).
The main metro line connects this part easily with other parts in Brussel. The closest stop is "Maelbeek" (http://s.emp.re/1cUs9mG).
This main metro line connects directly to the following nice parts in Brussels:
- Trendy and hip area Dansaert & Sint-Catherine (http://s.emp.re/1cUsohF)
- Grand-Place: http://s.emp.re/1cUsgyy
- Biggest shopping street 'Rue Neuve': http://s.emp.re/1cUsrda
- Central train station: http://s.emp.re/1cUsBBd
- Another giant parc: Parc de Bruxelles (http://s.emp.re/1cUsxBs)
Other interesting things:
- Sablon Antiques Market: http://s.emp.re/1cUswO3
On the other side of the area, there's the commune Sint-Joost-ten-Node (http://s.emp.re/1cUsbuJ), the most multicultural one of Brussels. There're a lot of second hand shops.
And much more ...