Our home is a tropical retreat with mature gardens, plunge pool and large deck with alfresco dining and wet bar. This "home away from home" is tastefully...
Tropical Family Home in Barbados
Tropical Family Home in Barbados
Plus d'un moisMember since
Cette personne est un supermembre. Elle a déjà échangé sa maison, répond rapidement aux demandes ou son annonce a été vérifiée par l'un de nos moyens d'authentification. Contactez-nous pour en savoir plus.
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 4 chambres
- Couchages 6
- 3 salles de bain
Our Home: "Yellowbird" Barbados
Details: 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom home (approx 3000 square feet) located in a quiet residential neighbourhood just 5 minutes drive from beaches, the supermarket, duty free shopping, Royal Westmoreland, Apes Hill and Sandy Lane golf courses .
- Living/TV area
- Large terrace with dining and seating space
- Fully equipped kitchen
- 2 x bedrooms (1 with a full size bed & 1 with 1 or 2 twin beds) Ceiling and floor level fans included. No air conditioning.
- 1 shared bathroom
- Covered garage
- Laundry room
- Master bedroom (King size bed) and en suite bathroom. Ceiling and floor level fans included. No air conditioning.
- bedroom (Queen size bed) and en suite bathroom with airconditioning.
- Private garden level seating area
Yellow Bird sits on half an acre of land on the edge of a gully. It has a large fenced tropical garden with a tree swing and a few local Monkeys which like to visit on a morning to eat the fruit.
What is included: kids toys (if needed), housekeeping staff once to twice a week. There are also babysitters in the neighbourhood who we can recommend if needed.
Beach Access: All beaches in Barbados are public but the home exchange also includes use of the beach and restaurant facilities at the Port St. Charles Yacht Club. The Yacht Club offers dining and bar service in an open air setting with friendly service and a panoramic view of the beaches, West Coast and yachts at berth. Deck loungers are provided on the deck for sunning and a staircase into the sea complements the heated pool for swimming. View the Port St. Charles Yacht Club at www.portstcharles.com (under restaurants).
We cannot lend a car but we can certainly recommend some reasonable places to rent one and arrange this in advance for you. In addition, we would be happy to book any on island activities for you and make recommendations on fun things to do while you are here. We can also arrange to have the house stocked in advance with the groceries of your choice if you order your groceries on line through www.supercentre.com.
PS. We have three wonderful cats and some chickens which will need to be fed daily! Our kids would love to look after your pets if you have any.
- Résidence principale
- Femme de ménage
- Adaptée aux enfants
- Pas d'animaux
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- We are a family of 4 - 2 adults and 2 children (9 years and 7 years old) - looking for a home to exchange near Falmouth, Cornwall for 2.5 weeks some time during the following period: July 31st – August 31st, 2013
- Andrew has a property development business and I am a Project manager for a lovely Condominium development on the West Coast
- We have house swapped before and really enjoyed the experience.
Where is it?
- Fish Pot, Scarlet, Cin Cin & Limegrove restaurants
- Bars cool
- Lime Bar and 2nd Street
- Cafés sympas
- Orange Street Grocer
- Cure shopping
- Lime Grove & Holetown 5 minutes away
- Un peu de culture
- St. Nicholas Abbey, Cherry Tree Hill and Oistins Fish Fry
- Promenades au parc
- Walks along the beach
- Un peu d'exercice
- Have a treadmill and also a few great spots to run
- Randonnées d'un jour
- East Coast * Animal Flower Cave Swimming - Gorgeous
A lovely 3 bedroom 2 1/2 bathroom split level townhouse located in the gated residential Heron Court community. Close to Holetown and with beach access to...
**Sorry but I have already accepted all of my trips and point swaps for 2017-2018. Those whose trips I have already agreed to but did not solidify dates,...