Penthouse (97m2) in Vienna with amazing city panorama view and large rooftop terrace. The penthouse is located in a quiet street in a lively urban...
charming viennese flat
charming viennese flat
Cette personne est un supermembre. Elle a déjà échangé sa maison, répond rapidement aux demandes ou son annonce a été vérifiée par l'un de nos moyens d'authentification. Contactez-nous pour en savoir plus.
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 2 chambres
- Couchages 4
- 1 salles de bain
The heart of our home is a large and light kitchen with a big table. From there you reach a small bedroom and the living room. Another huge room with a gorgious window front could be used as bedroom as well. Located in a typical "Gründerzeit" house of the 19th century the flat has lots of wonderful details like huge old windows and doors, an original wooden floor and very high ceilings. Some of the windows would need renovation but we do not mind about a bit of patina. The flat is not overloaded with furniture and decoration but is simple and functional. You will find everything you need like a fridge, a washing maschine and a dish washer. The bathroom has been renovated 2009 and contains a big shower.
- Résidence principale
- Accès handicapé
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- we are a couple in our fifties, sometimes our grown up daughter is travelling with us, sometimes we travel with friends
- Stefan is musician and I am working at the City Museum
Where is it?
- Wolf, a typical Vienniese restaurant is on the other side of the street; on the Naschmarkt you can find lots of different kind of restaurants
- Bars cool
- the fourth district is a very lively area so you will find open bars on every corner nigh
- Un peu de culture
- Wien Museum, Belvedere, Museumsquartier, Kunsthistorisches Museum, Albertina, Opera....everything in a walking distance of 20 minutes
- Promenades au parc
- Belvedere garden or Burggarten is quite close and lies in a walking distance. I prefer to go by bike to the parks of Prater
- Randonnées d'un jour
- I would recommend Krems, a lovely town in Lower Austria and
The flat is located in the 9th district (Alsergrund) on the 6th floor (we have a lift) in an historic building built in 1950. The neighbourhood consists of...
Our home is situated in a typical Viennese worker´s suburb with original pubs and markets and two-storeyed houses. The Meidlinger Markt, a still...