“Stefanie's place is very stylish, clean and comfortable. The location is quiet and you can walk from the house to anywhere in the city centre. We loved the brightness/ light in the top floor, fresh air from the balcony and personal touch. She made sure she left us some snacks and breakfast for use, and lots of tips and recommendations. We felt really at home, Vienna is an amazing city and we couldn't have wished for a better place to stay! Thank you Stef! I hope we can host you in the future :) ”
Beautiful and bright flat in Vienna
Beautiful and bright flat in Vienna
Cette semaineMember since
Cette personne est un supermembre. Elle a déjà échangé sa maison, répond rapidement aux demandes ou son annonce a été vérifiée par l'un de nos moyens d'authentification. Contactez-nous pour en savoir plus.
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 1 chambres
- Couchages 4
- 1 salles de bain
The flat is located in the 9th district (Alsergrund) on the 6th floor (we have a lift) in an historic building built in 1950. The neighbourhood consists of beautiful old buildings. You can find everything from international shops, to traditional Viennese sausage joints, beer gardens and restaurants. Various supermarkets, shops and pharmacy are around the corner. Trams are 2 minutes walking distance away and bring you to the city centre or to the closest tube stop (Schottentor), or you can even walk 10-15 minutes to the city centre to Viennas beautiful sights, traditional coffee houses and boutiques.
The flat is fully furnished and consist of:
- 1 Bedroom (double bed) which opens up to the balcony
- 1 open plan living room
- open plan kitchen (free of use and is fully equipped - toaster, hob, oven, fridge/freezer, etc)
- 1 bathroom (cosy, with a bathtub) and toilet
- balcony (with garden furniture, very sunny during the day, great for your morning coffee/breakfast)
- wireless internet
- very central, bright and quiet
The sofa sleeps another person and we do have a blow up mattress (double) if needed.
There is a possibility of using our car if you are interested, in exchange of your one. We will provide a personal map with hidden secrets of the neighbourhood and Vienna as well as two travel guides for your personal use during your stay. :)
Stef & Oli
- Résidence principale
- Pas d'animaux
2 des comptes endus
“A beautiful apartment very close to the centred of Vienna with 2 wonderful hosts, Stef and Oliver. We left wishing we had more time to spend there. We hope we can host then in Australia one day Mark and Jo”
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- We are a couple from Austria and Portugal, but lived in London for 12 years where we have met and are now living permanently in Vienna.
- Oliver works in the creative industry and I am a Montessori teacher
- We love travelling, hot yoga, design and art
Where is it?
- There is a big variety of different restaurants close by. From traditional austrian cuisine to tasy italien or indien. There is something for everyones taste.
- Bars cool
- 'Museumsquartier', 'Loos Bar' and 25 hour hotel roof top bar which gives you a nice view over vienna at night time.
- Cafés sympas
- not to be missed! traditional austrian coffeehouse are closely located in the 1st district. Order a 'melange' (austrian coffee) and an 'apfelstrudel'.
- Cure shopping
- the 1st district which its more expensive boutiques is close by as well as vienna's shopping mile 'Mariahilferstrasse' can be reached by a short trip on the bus or tube.
- Un peu de culture
- Schloss Schönbrunn (castle) and 1st district in general which its old historic buildings, architecture and history. Tons of museums to explore on a rainy day.
- Promenades au parc
- 'Stadtpark' is beautiful to walk through.
- Un peu d'exercice
- there is a sports centre close by as well as an indoor/outdoor swimming pool (open since 1914 and an impressive Art Nouveau building) and its only a few tram stops away
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Vienna's mountain 'Kahlenberg' is not to be missed. Walk through the vineyards and have lunch or dinner at a 'heurigen' (wine tavern and eatery). I would recommend 'Alte Donau', you can swim or rent a paddling boat in vienna's danube.
Penthouse (97m2) in Vienna with amazing city panorama view and large rooftop terrace. The penthouse is located in a quiet street in a lively urban...
This exclusive central city pad is located in one of the most prestigious and iconic areas of Vienna. Situated in the first district, the city-centre of...
We are only looking for exchanges to San Francisco from 11th August for 5 days! Our flat (100 sqm) is located in a traffic-free urban settlement in Vienna....