Our home is set on 4 acres in a quiet location, being surrounded by public open space, a vineyard and Peppermint / Jarrah trees. The house has an open plan kitchen, dining and lounge room that opens out to a large alfresco area and overlooks the garden and a winter creek running through the middle of the property. Watch the blue wrens on the lawn as you enjoy a glass of local wine and nibbles in the alfresco. The property is located approximately 4 kms to the renowned surf and lagoon at Yallingup Beach and approximately 12 kms to Dunsborough on the shores of Geographe Bay.
- A brick and colourbond 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home set on 4 acres of land
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen which opens out onto a large alfresco area with BBQ
- Wooden floorboards throughout the living areas
- A fan assisted wood fired heater for winter warmth and ceiling fans in main bedroom and living area for summer
Things to do in the area:
- Enjoy the walk tracks surrounding the house or for the more adventurous the Cape to Cape Walk Track from Cape Naturaliste to Cape Leeuwin.
- Surf or swim the many wonderful beaches in the area or go swimming, sailing or whale watching on Geographe Bay in Dunsborough.
- Enjoy the many excellent local galleries just down the road - it is approx 2 kms to Gunyulgup Galleries, Yallingup Gallery or the Studio Gallery & Bistro
- Day trips to Margaret River (35min), Augusta (1 hour drive), Busselton (35 min) or Nannup / Bridgetown (1.5 to 2 hours)
1) We are open to points exchanges, home swaps and hosted exchanges up to 3 nights
2) Smoking not permitted in home.