Relax and enjoy the stunning Capricorn subtropical atmosphere and surroundings. Emu park is a charming coastal village 35 minutes from Rockhampton and 15...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 4 chambres
- Couchages 7
- 2 salles de bain
Our home is located in Wonga Beach,
half an hour north of Port Douglas, gateway to the Great Barrier Reef and 10 minutes south of the Daintree River, gateway to the Daintree National Park. Wonga Beach is a sleepy village with a school and general store. Our house is located 100 metres from a very long secluded beach on a cul de sac.
- Résidence principale
- Adaptée aux enfants
- Pas d'animaux
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- we are a married family with three school aged children, 10, 8 and 7
- we love our little corner of the world but its time to take the kids off an an adventure!
- we love boating, food, music and travel
Where is it?
- Salsa, On The Inlet, Silky Oaks, Lure
- Bars cool
- QT, Watergate
- Un peu de culture
- Mossman Gorge Gateway, Habitat, Tjapukai, Cape Tribulation National Park, Great Barrier Reef
- Promenades au parc
- Cape Tribulation
- Un peu d'exercice
- hiking or riding The Bump Track, swimming in the Gorge creeks
- Randonnées d'un jour
- faremrs markets and State Forests and National Parks on the Atherton Tablelands, Port Douglas Markets, Mt Molloy Hotel, Emmagen Creek,
My friends house is on the ocean, it has room for 5 people, 3 bedrooms. its on the 3 floor with ocean views.
Our house is just over 20 years old, architect designed on two levels. It has a 14 metre lap pool, air conditioning and some of the most beautiful gardens in...