The world heritage listed Blue Mountains are renowned for their dramatic scenery and geology, beautiful gardens and domestic architecture, quaint villages...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 chambres
- Couchages 6
- 2 salles de bain
Our cottage was built twenty years ago and now the garden I'd beautiful with many Australian native plants and trees. Closed to a top golf course, there are many lovely walks, one past Wentworth Falls lake. The area boasts string of villages, arts and crafts abound, restaurants, coffee shops. Two hour drives through world heritage scenery takes you to wine regions and interesting country towns.
Two hours by train puts you in the city off Sydney with all it that it has to offer! and no parking problems! Underfloor heating for winter, fresh air for summer.
- Résidence principale
- Femme de ménage
- Pas d'animaux
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- We're retired couple, accountant and teacher/librarian
- Interested in travel, art, music, gardens, writing, reading, family history
- We have travelled quite a lot, love meeting people and experiencing the history and culture of places in the world.
Where is it?
- Silks, Blue Mist,
- Bars cool
- Carrying ton, Alexandra's
- Cafés sympas
- Il Postino , Schwarzes
- Cure shopping
- Plenty, Rare Birds,
- Un peu de culture
- Art Galleries, music events, churches
- Promenades au parc
- Walkers paradise!
- Un peu d'exercice
- Abseiling, cycling, swimming, gym,
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Bathurst for history , Orange for food, Mudgee for wine, Jenolan Caves for interest, Lookouts and general area for spectacular scenery, Penrith for sport and white water rafting, Sydney city for harbour ferry trips and access to beaches.
Our beautiful split level home has floor to ceiling windows, and lovely views from the top end of Sydney's Northern Beaches all the way to the City. There...
Our home is located on the stunning Northern Beaches of Sydney. We are 5 minutes walk to Narrabeen Lake and 15 minutes walk to the beaches. There are...