We have on offer a modern 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom property with a separate loft apartment. Ideal for families travelling with a nanny, au pair or...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 chambres
- Couchages 6
- 2 salles de bain
Our home is a 180 square meter 3 bedroom, two bathroom apartment with delightfully landscaped gardens built in 2012. Situated in Taroona, a fifteen minute drive from the centre of Hobart, the apartment is lined in sandstone tiles and has a delightful view of the river Derwent. It has an outdoor patio directly off the main living room leading onto the gently sloping lawn and garden. Taroona is the garden suburb of Hobart, on the Huon Trail and a short distance to shopping centres, walks and many of the attractions unique to Tasmania.
- Résidence principale
- Accès handicapé
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- We love immersing ouselves in the local areas that we visit - we are travellers rather than tourists!
- We both enjoy sailing and cruising the Tasmanian coast.
- Vicki loves gardening which is reflected around our home.
Where is it?
- Salamanca on Hobar't waterfront, Customs House, Drunken Admiral, Maldinis, Smolt, Mures
- Bars cool
- Cargo, Grape, Barcelona
- Cafés sympas
- The Picnic Basket, Brown Sugar
- Cure shopping
- Near the heart of Hobart business/retail district
- Un peu de culture
- MONA, Tasmanian Museum, Salamanca, Port Arthur, Richmond,
- Promenades au parc
- Botanical Gardens, foreshore walk, Alum Track - many beautiful parks surround the Hobart area.
- Un peu d'exercice
- Tasmania has some of the most spectacular bush walking tracks in the world.
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Huon Wine Trail. Bruny Island Cruises, Port Arthur historic site, Richmond (with various wineries on route), Shot Tower, Tahune Airwalk.
Our charming two-storey weatherboard cottage is set on a quarter-acre block, just five minutes walk to Bellerive Beach and close to Howrah Beach too. We...
Our home is a large brick home located in S Sandy bay at the end of a no through tree lined street that ends in a reserve. The Derwent River is close along...