Our house was completely renovated in 2011. It has a large open plan kitchen with an island bench that flows through to the living room and courtyard. We...
Heritage Terrace home
Heritage Terrace home
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 2 chambres
- Couchages 5
- 1 salles de bain
Rozelle, is literally one bus stop from Town Hall - City of Sydney, but due to it's location near the harbour the old "port" village feel still has it's essence, in the Local Suburb of Rozelle.
The Community feels friendly and relaxed, social, lots of Cafe's Restaurants, and the gorgeous Pubs of Balmain, again due to the "port" origins.
Lots of fabulous old Sydney architecture, and our house is 150 years old, with "paw prints in the brickwork" a possum sunning itself whilst the bricks were drying 150 years ago. Also there is a really homely energy here, with lovely surrounding parks, soccer grounds and the "Callan Park", and the "Bay-walk" to name a few.
As well as buses running 50 yards down "Victoria Rd" going in and out of the City.
Views of "The harbour Bridge" can be seen as you make your way down to our local Pub/Restaurant "The Merton", with "live music" and really good food, beer and atmosphere". That's a 50 yard walk too. It's definitely location, location, location, especially for a family who wants to have a fabulous relaxed home base as well as the "holiday- adventure / accessibility".
- Résidence principale
- Femme de ménage
- Adaptée aux enfants
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- We are Singers / Teachers, with 2 children, 8 and 5yrs.
- We lived in London for approx. 10yrs, and love to touch base every few years.
- We have pets so, we are pretty pet friendly, and there is a fabulous
Where is it?
- Penny Lane Darling st, Rozelle. Lipari Italian
- Bars cool
- Exchange Hotel, Monkey Bar, also Balmain.
- Cafés sympas
- Piccolo's Cafe, Coffee Bean Darling st, Rozelle
- Cure shopping
- Sydney City, or Broadway in Glebe (one bus trip)
- Un peu de culture
- Sydney Dance Co. Pier 4, Hickson Road and Balmain Classic Pubs, i.e.: The London, and The Merton Hotel down the road from house.
- Promenades au parc
- Callan Park, is huge, Easton or Connor Reserve on the same street, are close and friendly.
- Un peu d'exercice
- The Bay walk / run is very popular approx. 7 km's
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Definitely going to Darling street wharf and catch ferry to "Luna Park", Under the bridge and into Circular Quay & The Opera house
Neutral Bay is a chick harbour-side suburb, close to the city, en route to Many Beach and close to transport, bars, restaurants, cafes and entertainment. 2...
Our beautiful home has just been built. It's a designer urban terrace with plenty of room for socialising or enjoying the lovely Sydney weather. With 2...