Our home is on the foreshores of Sydney Harbour, minutes to the city center and close to beaches. It has all modern conveniences and very spacious. Ideal...
2 bedroom terrace
2 bedroom terrace
Plus d'un moisMember since
Cette personne est un supermembre. Elle a déjà échangé sa maison, répond rapidement aux demandes ou son annonce a été vérifiée par l'un de nos moyens d'authentification. Contactez-nous pour en savoir plus.
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 2 chambres
- Couchages 4
- 1 salles de bain
Beautiful old fashioned terrrace set in the heart of wonderful five-ways in Paddington. Two double bedrooms, one with a balcony, large living/dining area and fully equipped kitchen with all mod cons, including dishwasher and washing machine. There is one main bathroom, as well as an outdoor toilet for emergencies! At the back is a small outdoor area with a bbq, perfect for relaxing with a glass of wine and a steak!
The house is located on a quiet leafy street just steps away from gorgeous cafes and restaurants, boutique fashion and a gourmet supermarket.
The neighbourhood is also in a great central location, jump on a bus and be at Bondi Beach in 15minutes, or the city in 10minutes. Alternatively, take a stroll to the beautiful Centennial Park, only 1km away. The famous Oxford Street is moments away with more shops, restaurants and a cinema. What more could you want?!!
- Résidence principale
- Télé par câble
- Pas d'animaux
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- We're a young couple who love sport, food and wine
- I am a lawyer and Greg is an event manager. I am English and Greg is Australian.
- We love to travel and are both triathletes so often travel overseas for races. In July 2014 we are taking on Challenge Roth (and would love to coordinate a home swap)
Where is it?
- 10 William Street, Buzo, Love Supreme,
- Bars cool
- The London, Four in Hand, 10 William Street, The Wine Library
- Cafés sympas
- Underwood Cafe, Tiger Mottle, Wolf Cafe
- Cure shopping
- Oxford Street Shops, boutique shopping on Glenmore Road, Paddington Markets on Saturday morning
- Un peu de culture
- The Australian Museum, College Street
- Promenades au parc
- Wander down to Rushcutters Bay for a walk by the harbour
- Un peu d'exercice
- Hire a bike in Centennial Park
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Do the Bondi to Bronte coastal walk, take a trip to Palm Beach (where they film Home & Away), take the ferry to Manly....
Our Stunning home is set 2 short suburbs from Cronulla Beach It has just been finished as a new home 5 min walk to local train station that give you direct...
Fantastic 3 bedroom apartment in Leichhardt, perfectly located on the city fringe. The restaurants, cafes & shopping precinct of Leichhardt, otherwise known...