Quintessential beach house in Portsea, just 200m walking distance from the Portsea front beach and Portsea Hotel. Complete with a huge deck with external...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 chambres
- Couchages 6
- 3 salles de bain
Our beachhome is nestled in a quiet nook on the hillside of Somers Beach, with beautiful gardens surrounding front & back, the occasional koala is spotted wandering the pathways toward a tasty tree. 3 seperate sleeping & bathroom areas, all double, kitchen, laundry, 2 lounge rooms, cable tv in one bedroom and lounge area, internet in office/art room & a 10 min walk or 2 min drive to gorgeous walking beach. Children welcome, as no highrising- garden's flat & safe, though no sleeping facilities for babbies, we could organise for you.
Nearby General store/cafe for delicious breakfasts & lunches.
Car advisable & available, as plenty to see & experience, stunning scenic drives, by many vineyards with beautiful dining, many different beaches not far away, aside from Somers, a quiet unassuming seaside to chill out in, during the hottest time of year (when we need to go to UK) when all school age have gone back to school! on the Mornington Peninsula, Victoria. Melbourne is within an hours drive away, perfect for a day's trip. A home that's perfect to chill out in comfort & solace.
- Résidence secondaire
- Télé par câble
- Pas d'animaux
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- Were a couple with both girls living on London
- Craig an artist & Mon a nurse
- We love to explore nature in all its forms, art & smiling
Where is it?
- Somers General Store, Merricks General Store, 100's vineyard restaurants close by
- Bars cool
- 100's vineyards close by
- Cafés sympas
- Merricks General Store, Somers General Store
- Cure shopping
- Redhill Village, Balnarring Village
- Un peu de culture
- Somers Mansion
- Promenades au parc
- calm beach within walking distance, watch dolphins skim the waves.
- Un peu d'exercice
- Calm or surf Beach walks, many different beaches closeby
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Peninsula is your playground with so much to do, mazes, art galleries, spas, pubs, vineyards, etc
Our beautiful home was recently renovated, it is a light-filled bay-side, architecturally designed haven. We are right by the canal in Elwood where you can...
This is Melbourne at its best.... Surrounded by parkland and over looking the Swanston st tram line you couldn't get a better example of the best of both...