Our open-plan, family home was renovated in 2013 and features an award winning kitchen, featured in House & Garden magazine. Situated 9km from Sydney's city...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 chambres
- Couchages 5
- 1 salles de bain
Our house is typical for a long standing Australian coastal community. We have a lovely backyard with a pool and pergola/BBQ area which we love to use to not only entertain friends but also to relax. The backyard is fully fenced and private. We have one bedroom decorated for the baby with jungle scene, currently with a cot and change table etc. Another room is a typical children bedroom, while the other has a queen size bed. The sunroom is by far my favourite room in the house to relax. Whether it's the warmth of the sun coming through in winter or the coolness of the sea breeze in summer, as you lay out on the day bed it is the ultimate time out. The house is decorated with various pieces we have collected from our travels around the world, a constant reminder of the adventures we have had...so far.
We really do have the best of both worlds. We live wedged between the ocean and the lake in a coastal community. Many people live on the Central Coast whilst commuting each day to Sydney, allowing them to have the best of both worlds. Within 45 minutes you can be in the wine regions of The Hunter Valley and within 60 minutes you can be in Sydney. A drive west and you will find the Blue Mountains and farmlands. A 500m walk up the street will take you to the golf course and a walk across the green and you are on the surfing beach, Shelly Beach which has a new surf lifesaving club including a cafe. A short walk along the sand you will find Toowoon Bay which is a more sheltered beach, great for families, snorkelling, diving, kayaking, and spear fishing or enjoying a coffee at the surf club house. 500m walk down the road you will find yourself on the edge of Tuggerah Lakes where there is an extensive bike track around the lake, parks and barbeque areas and several popular fishing spots. Minutes away is a small shopping mall and 2 large shopping malls about 10- 15 minutes away, complete with cinemas, restaurants and an ice skating rink. This area has a natural beauty with a combination of beaches, bays, lakes, hills and forests, plus the convenience of being close to Sydney and all it has to offer. Please note we are not Shelly Beach near Manly.
- Résidence principale
- Adaptée aux enfants
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- We are a couple with 3 children Ailah, Fraser & our new addition Zander
- Matt is an English teacher & Erin is a Physical Education teacher lecturing at University and runs her own personal training business
- We love travel, adventure and the outdoors
Where is it?
- Jolly Good Indian, Santorini, En thai sing
- Bars cool
- Terrigal Beer Garden Crowne Plaza
- Cafés sympas
- Towoon Bay & Shelly Beach Surf livesaving club,
- Cure shopping
- Erina Fair, Tuggerah Westfield
- Un peu de culture
- Australian reptile park, Aboriginal culture activities
- Promenades au parc
- Bike track around lake, Various National parks around the coast
- Un peu d'exercice
- Anywhere along the beach or lakes edge. Mingara One Gym
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Hunter Valley Wineries, Sydney CBD
Our simply renovated 100 year old farm cottage on 160 acres of stunning pasture and pristine bush, only 20 minutes from surf beach. Winduga is a working...
* The outstanding design feature of this open plan home is the spatial movement through the kitchen, through the living room, out onto the deck, onto the...