POINTS STAYS PREFERRED. The perfect location to enjoy Brisbane and Queensland. Walking distance to the ferry stop, trains and buses for a short ride to the...
BRISBANE: Comfortable, spacious family home
BRISBANE: Comfortable, spacious family home
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 4 chambres
- Couchages 7
- 3 salles de bain
We are conveniently situated between Brisbane and the Gold Coast, with easy access to both via nearby freeways. Our home is a comfortable and spacious colonial style low-set in a very pleasant residential pocket by Cornubia Forest. We regularly find wallabies on driveways in our lovely valley.
* Plenty of separate living and dining areas
* Four bedrooms, two bathrooms, plus a third toilet
* Private master bedroom area with four poster bed, walk-in robe and ensuite
* Lovely treed frontage with bull-nose verandah keeps home shaded and cool
* Timber oak kitchen complete with espresso machine overlooks a private back yard
* High ceilings and fans throughout, plus ducted air conditioning
* Cosy brick fireplace in front lounge.
Back yard includes:
* An extensive covered entertainment area with 6 burner gas BBQ for outdoor dining
* A second, elevated and fully powered entertainment area with relaxing views
* Plenty of flat, grassed area for the kids.
- Résidence principale
- Adaptée aux enfants
- Accès handicapé
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- We are a third culture couple with two boys and a girl (15-18), all gorgeous. Matthew is of Cornish/ Italian heritage, Alicia is NZ/ Indonesian mix with German in the background.
- Alicia works part time as a Clinical Nurse. We travel regularly to Bali where we used to live, as we have ongoing aid and business commitments there.
- We love people, travel, food and new adventures.
Where is it?
- The Logan Hyperdome (within walking distance) and Garden City (20 mins drive) shopping centres offer many restaurant choices. Sunnybank Market Square is approx 20 minutes down the road for a real taste of Asia. Sirromet Winery (15mins drive) has an excellent award winning gourmet restaurant (Lurleens)
- Bars cool
- The Glen Restaurant and Bar is our local pick for a relaxed pub style experience. South Bank (25mins drive) is a hotspot for more upmarket bars and eateries. http://www.eatsouthbank.com.au/
- Cafés sympas
- Christopher's Fine Food and Wine at Daisy Hill, only a couple of minutes away, would be our local fave. There are of course a number of cafes within the Hyperdome complex.
- Cure shopping
- The Hyperdome is the best-known retail hub in the region, with four supermarkets, a library, Myer, Kmart, Big W, and 220 specialty stores. Its piazza has 13 restaurants and bars, AMF Bowling, laser skirmish, children's playgrounds and the Hyperplex Cinemas. We also have a very large IKEA adjoining a homewares MegaCentre within 10 minutes drive.
- Un peu de culture
- Logan City boats a very multicultural population. http://www.visitlogan.com.au/ The Global Food Village at Woodridge offers an array of cuisines. We are quite close to Sirromet Winery. We also spend a lot of time around South Bank for its Cultural Centre events and restaurants.
- Promenades au parc
- Daisy Hill Koala Sanctuary is nearby. Cornubia Forest is on our doorstep for lovely paved walks and cycle paths. Venman National Park offers more serious bush walks.
- Un peu d'exercice
- We have a mountain bike and two hybrids available for use. Shailer Park/ Daisy Hill areas are renowned for some of the best mountain bike tracks around. Logan offers golfing, cable skiing, bungy jumping, go-kart racing. We often take our family for evening rock climbing and abseiling at Kangaroo Point, Brisbane's lit up riverside cliffs. This is a fun place for evening strolls and picnics with a variety of sports activities on offer - http://www.riverlife.com.au/adventures.
- Randonnées d'un jour
- We are very handy to the freeway (25 minutes to CBD), and have great access to all the Gold Coast Theme Parks. We often frequent the Gold Coast, Sunshine coast and their hinterlands (Mt Tambourine/ Springbrook for Gold Coast, and the Glasshouse Mountains/ Blackall ranges for Sunshine Coast). Steve Irwin's Australia Zoo is always a favourite for kids.
Brand new built in 2016. Palm Cove is 35 kms from Cairns and airport. We live very close to the beach ( 300 metres) where the esplanade has many great...
2 storey brick home, in the middle of a fresh paint and new furniture - tastefully decorated. Lots of great space to get away and relax, large back deck and...