The Inner West of Sydney if full of amazing restaurants, many parks for children to ride bikes and play (we provide those bikes and scooters) and 2 great...
Cool, convenient and charming Sydney terrace house
Cool, convenient and charming Sydney terrace house
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 chambres
- Couchages 6
- 1 salles de bain
Our home is a classic Victorian Terrace home in Sydney's very central Redfern bordering on Surry Hills. It's a busy, fun and trendy neighbourhood with excellent transport options (bus, train, walk, car) to central Sydney and surrounds.
Approximately 20min drive to Easter Suburbs beaches like Bondi and Tamarama or 5mins into the centre of Sydney, Redfern has become one of Sydney's coolest urban suburbs with a swathe of restaurants, bars and cafes opening each year.
It's a small terrace with 2 bedrooms upstairs (Master bedroom with spacious wardrobe, plenty of clothing storage and a balcony overlooking the street + spare room with comfortable fold-out sofa bed and adjoining WC). Downstairs we have a kids bedroom with bunk bed (2 single beds) and plenty of clothing storage. There's a family room/TV room, a large open and light-filled kitchen/dining room and light modern bathroom. Out the back we have a charming 4x4m courtyard with a table which seats 8 and BBQ.
A very secure home, you'll feel safe and snug in this comfortable, much-loved and incredibly well-located home.
We invite you to come and stay!
- Résidence principale
- Femme de ménage
- Télé par câble
- Adaptée aux enfants
- Accès handicapé
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- We are a couple with 2 sons. Orson (5) and Teddy (2)
- We are dreaming of a home swap either over December / January in a ski resort or in June or September in France or Italy
- We love eating out, wine, entertaining and travel.
Where is it?
- Redfern and neighbouring Surry Hills are full of cool restaurants. The restaurant scene in Sydney is pretty much led by the openings in Surry Hills and Redfern. We're also a 5 minute taxi ride away from Paddington another great area for dining out, wine bars and cafes. And the 5 star dining of restaurants like Tetsuya, ARIA, Bennelong, Guillaume and Quay are all in the Sydney CBD, 5 minutes in a cab.
- Bars cool
- Wine bars are big in Sydney and Redfern is home to many of the best. Tucked away in alleyways, wine bars filling the streets, this area is perfect for people who love to stroll the streets and discover some hidden gems.
- Cafés sympas
- Bourke Street Bakery, a 5 minute walk from our home, is now internationally known. You have to try their pork and fennel sausage rolls, carrot cake and their amazing gourmet sandwiches. Cafes line the streets of Redfern and Surry Hills. If you love good coffee, Sydney is the place for you. Australians take their coffee very seriously!
- Cure shopping
- There are some really great boutiques in this area. Crown Street in particular is lined with quirky boutiques, high end style and everything from men's grooming salons, vinyl record and book shops, women and men's fashion, kids wear, stationery, shoes. The lot! We're also 10minutes from Westfield Bondi Junction which houses brands like Zara, Kmart, Target right through to Chanel, Jimmy Choo, Max Mara, Tiffany & Co, Bally and Ralph Lauren. If it's high end shopping you're after, head into Castlereagh St in Sydney's CBD (10mins by bus) and hit Gucci, Prada, Miu Miu, Christian Louboutin, Zegna, Chanel, Dior, Cartier and more. And for fabulous department store try David Jones Elizabeth Street and Harrolds (in Westfield CBD) for menswear.
- Un peu de culture
- We have some amazing galleries close by including the White Rabbit Gallery (the largest collection of post 2000 Chinese artwork outside China) and the Brett Whiteley studio where one of Sydney's most famous artists lived and painted. We are also an easy bus ride away from the Museum of Contemporary Art, the Sydney Opera House and the Art Gallery of NSW.
- Promenades au parc
- Parks are all over Redfern and this part of Sydney. Our Lord Mayor has invested heavily in ensuring we have plenty of 'green spaces'. Our area is dog and child friendly with parks, playgrounds and cycleways all over.
- Un peu d'exercice
- We are near some amazing parks including Sydney's Centennial park. The home of road bike training, walking, horse riding and running paths in Sydney. There are gyms nearby and Sydney is a fabulous running city. From our house you can run less than 10kms and be by the harbour or ocean. A Saturday morning swim at Bondi Icebergs public pool is a must and a Sydney tradition for many.
- Randonnées d'un jour
- One of the best things about where we live is the location. We are super central to Sydney and all it has to offer. 5 mins in a cab or bus to the heart of the CBD, 15 mins to Bondi. 15 minutes to hip Newtown. You name it, Redfern is close to it.
LOOKING FOR EXCHANGES EUROPE 2017 june till september SYNCHRONOUS/NON SYNCHRONOUS OR POINTS ALSO LOOKING FOR SYNCHRONOUS / NON SYNCHRONOUS EXCHANGES...
Home comes with Air Conditioning, a gas heater, 2 bedrooms with queen size beds. Has a small enclosed back yard. Iga, coffee-house across road. Wifi and...