Our elegant spacious 190 sq m Art Deco Sydney Harbour waterfront apartment with large balcony was completely refurbished in 2007. Central but very quiet, a...
Fabulous family home
Fabulous family home
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 chambres
- Couchages 6
- 2 salles de bain
Our semi-detached family home in Randwick is ideally positioned to enjoy Sydney's many delights. We are 5 minutes drive from Coogee beach, 15 minutes walk to "The Spot" with local restaurants and cinema, 10 minutes drive to Centenial Park and only 7 km from central Sydney. The nearby trendy suburb of Surry Hills makes for a gastronomic night out. Easy public transport links, a car and three bicycles (including a trailer for 1 or 2 small children) makes it easy to get where you want to go.
We have 3 bedrooms - two with queen size beds and one with bunk beds for children under 8. A cot is also available. Our 4th bedroom is configured as a study but could be used as an extra bedroom with our double air mattress.
There is a formal lounge room, and a separate dining room. A gas fire keeps you warm in winter while plantation shutters, fans and air conditioning protect you from the sweltering summer.
A light filled playroom/informal lounge leads to our tranquil paved garden courtyard perfect for alfresco dining, using the well stocked herb garden.
- Résidence principale
- Femme de ménage
- Adaptée aux enfants
- Pas d'animaux
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- We are a professional couple in our 30s with two daughters aged 3 and 1.
- Dave works in logistics and Emma is an anaesthetist.
- Our home is fully equiped for young children but would also be a delight for an older family or retired couple.
Where is it?
- Bistro Avoca, 4Fourteen, The Spanish Fly, Toko
- Bars cool
- The Royal (our local!), Li'l Darlin
- Cafés sympas
- Cafe Japone, Fresh Ground
- Cure shopping
- Westfield Bondi Junction
- Un peu de culture
- Opera House, Belvoir Theatre, Randwick Ritz
- Promenades au parc
- Centenial Park, Botanic Gardens
- Un peu d'exercice
- Take our bikes and explore the area, Swim at Coogee, Join the joggers at Centenial Park
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Taronga Zoo, Manly Ferry, Blue Mountatins, Hunter Valley
Available April 15 to May 7 2016 and over Christmas New Year 2016 /2017 Our home is in a leafy part of Seaforth., situated opposite a primary school,...
You won’t be disappointed, a beautiful sub-penthouse apartment on the 17th floor of a modern high-rise building, stunning views over-looking Sydney Harbour,...