Our beautiful original 100 year old home with modern extension at the back is built on 5 acres with established gardens and a view that is stunning. We have...
5 bedroom coastal home
5 bedroom coastal home
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 5 chambres
- Couchages 9
- 3 salles de bain
Our home was built to accommodate our family & provide holiday accommodation - so we have plenty of room. With a garden view from every room, you'll enjoy the birds in summer and frogs in winter - not to mention the fresh fruit from the numerous apple, apricot and peach trees. Within walking distance to the beach and shops. Close to the beautiful Portarlington Golf Club. With a bus stopping nearby.
There's the National Celtic Festival in June, the Mussel Festival in January, produce market on Friday and many Sunday markets in the region.
- Résidence principale
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- A family that likes to travel, And now my daughter resides in L.A. and my son lives in Japan.
- I'm a writer of poetry and short stories,but I also love music and art.
- l love the natural environment & the arts. We have a sound proof music room in our large sunny home.
Where is it?
- Music at Harvester Moon
- Bars cool
- More music at Saints & Sailors
- Cafés sympas
- Enjoy tapas (& the view) at the Spanish restaurant by the pier
- Cure shopping
- The Sunday markets! Grab a bargain or taste treat!
- Un peu de culture
- The National Celtic Festival in June. Queenscliff Music Festival in November. Ride the Blues Train.Visit local galleries.
- Promenades au parc
- Great coastal walks.
- Un peu d'exercice
- Play golf, scuba dive, snorkel or cycle.
- Randonnées d'un jour
- See the beautiful Bellarine Peninsula & explore the Greater Geelong Region - the Otways & the Great Ocean Road. Take a trip on the Queenscliff- Sorrento Ferry.
Classic contemporary home, constructed of rammed earth, glass and steel set on 40 acres bordering the King Lake National Park. It consists of 2 large...
Our house was renovated last year with new kitchen and 2 new bathrooms, with inground pool and 2 kms from the beach in inner suburbs of Melbourne. Family...