Our home has been lovingly renovated by the owner. The design of both the interior and exterior areas have been developed with the Queensland climate in...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 chambres
- Couchages 4
- 1 salles de bain
Lovely family home, great location, walk to shops, train, school across road. Large backyard, kids play areas. 3 bedrooms, plus a recreational room downstairs, which is currently being used as a home business.
An abundance of things do do: The famous Sunshine Coast Beaches, Rainforest's & waterfalls North and South, day trips to various Islands, bush walks, lagoons, mountains, amazing unique animals, zoos,(close to Australia Zoo), parks, sanctuaries, great night life, restaurants, all within an hour away.
- Résidence principale
- Adaptée aux enfants
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- A Young Married Couple with 2 daughters, (Zola 4 yrs and Indie 2 yrs), who would like to get out and experience the world.
- Justin is a Carpenter and Amy has her own Healthy Lifestyle Business called Naturally Joyous
- Looking forward to teaching our girls a new way of living, cultures, history and new language.
Where is it?
- Cure shopping
- Lots of shopping centres close by Chermside being the biggest
- Un peu de culture
- Nothing more Australian than Beach BBQ's & Backyards
- Promenades au parc
- Walk in the parks around Petrie, spot a koala
- Un peu d'exercice
- Plenty of walking paths and parks located in this suburb
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Montville, Maleny, Sunshine Coast Hinterland, beaches
Our chic modern townhouse with high ceilings and open spaces is set high in the treetops like your own private tree house. Located just 200 metres from...
Newly reonovated home on the canals in a very quiet street in Noosa Waters. Large private pool with BBQ and patio area. You can fish from our own jetty (rod...