A very special place in 4 acres of bush, bordering national park, on a riverbank, Noosaville 5 minutes, Hastings Street 12 mins. Expansive open plan house,...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 chambres
- Couchages 4
- 1 salles de bain
Lovely family home, great location, walk to shops, train, school across road. Large backyard, kids play areas. 3 bedrooms, plus a recreational room downstairs, which is currently being used as a home business.
An abundance of things do do: The famous Sunshine Coast Beaches, Rainforest's & waterfalls North and South, day trips to various Islands, bush walks, lagoons, mountains, amazing unique animals, zoos,(close to Australia Zoo), parks, sanctuaries, great night life, restaurants, all within an hour away.
- Résidence principale
- Adaptée aux enfants
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- A Young Married Couple with 2 daughters, (Zola 4 yrs and Indie 2 yrs), who would like to get out and experience the world.
- Justin is a Carpenter and Amy has her own Healthy Lifestyle Business called Naturally Joyous
- Looking forward to teaching our girls a new way of living, cultures, history and new language.
Where is it?
- Cure shopping
- Lots of shopping centres close by Chermside being the biggest
- Un peu de culture
- Nothing more Australian than Beach BBQ's & Backyards
- Promenades au parc
- Walk in the parks around Petrie, spot a koala
- Un peu d'exercice
- Plenty of walking paths and parks located in this suburb
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Montville, Maleny, Sunshine Coast Hinterland, beaches
Our house is currently rented thru airbnb and STAYZ so it is ready for house swap with everything there. It is a spacious house on 800m2 block and only two...
Our house is a comfortable four/5 bedroom home right on a sandy canal in Mooloolaba, Queensland, Australia. Mooloolaba main beach is 2km away - one of the...