“A real get away from it all holiday home that is set amongst the trees with close views to the lake. Carolyn and Geoff's communications were prompt and clear in their instructions to their well appointed home and they also have a number of books with great suggestions of places to visit in and around the area. We found them to be very considerate home swappers.”
Noosa tall gums, absolute lakeside
Noosa tall gums, absolute lakeside
Cette semaineMember since
Cette personne est un supermembre. Elle a déjà échangé sa maison, répond rapidement aux demandes ou son annonce a été vérifiée par l'un de nos moyens d'authentification. Contactez-nous pour en savoir plus.
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 4 chambres
- Couchages 8
- 2 salles de bain
Towering glass and timber residence, with direct frontage to Lake Cooroibah on the Noosa river system. Kids love the sandy beach and shallow waters. Parents love the peaceful bush environment so close to Noosa's humming tourist attractions. Luxury living in a bush environment with absolute lake frontage and Noosaville restaurants just seven minutes away, Hastings Street and Noosa main beach ten minutes.
Lofty decks amidst towering gums with tranquil lake views. Spacious open plan alfresco living with ultra high atrium ceiling and multiple bi-fold doors opening to decks-in-the-trees creates a holiday experience to complement Hastings Street, the parade of restaurants along the Noosa River (Gympie Terrace) and the wonders of Fraser Island (day trip).
This is not a conventional house. It is large, high, with glass walls looking into towering gums along the lake foreshore, with lake views. Twin bi-fold doors open the expansive lounge into the gums, abounding with bird life. The lake glitters through the tree trunks. The house is north facing, light and sunny, with honey coloured timber floors blending with white decor and a cascading Turkish chandelier in the two story high lounge.
Master bedroom is ultra-large, with Balinese setting and bi-fold doors to its own deck. The en-suite is itself bedroom size, very modern, with his-and-her basins and a spa. There are two other bathrooms and four toilets to complement the four bedrooms.
The kitchen is modern European, open plan with large island bench and separate pantry.
Lake Cooroibah is shallow and much loved by kids. There is a sandy beach and shady grassed areas with a small playground. The house is right on the lake.
This is a house for families who love tall trees, the environment, luxury living and close proximity to the sights and sounds of Noosa.
- Résidence secondaire
- Femme de ménage
- Adaptée aux enfants
- Pas d'animaux
2 des comptes endus
“Carolyn's house is a spacious house with glass wall in a quiet corner next to the lake with the tall trees surrounding. We can view the lake from the house, looking at the tall trees and listen to the birds singing and fell the breeze that make us complete relaxing and peaceful. Our kids loved kayaking in the shallow lake. We love the privacy of the house in the bush environment. It is also only about 10 minute to the Hasting Street, a busy street of Noosa Head with the beaches for swimming and beautiful views from the Noosa National park. There are lot of cruises around the river and lakes to choose. Carolyn is very friendly and easy to communicate with. She even showed me step to step to complete the swap process and answer my questions as I am new to swapping. Thanks Carolyn for all your concerns during our stay. Thank you for letting us to stay in your beautiful house which is too big for 4 of us. The only thing we regret is not spending more time in your house and the area to explore more as we still miss out lot of attractions. We definitely will come back in the future.”
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- We are a sociable retired couple who travel frequently
- We live in a large 1867 house in a lovely village 35 km from Canberra
- We have several holiday homes in Queensland
Where is it?
- Amazing line-up of international quality restaurants down Noosa River (Noosaville) and in Hastings Street
- Bars cool
- Many chic bars along Noosa River and Hastings Street. Noosa nightlife is renowned
- Cafés sympas
- Lots of places for coffee and cake, including on bank of the Noosa River and on Noosa main beach
- Cure shopping
- Hastings street shops are as internationally chic as they come!
- Un peu de culture
- Noosa arranges a cycle of events such as a wonderful jazz festival, theatre and public events with internationally known speakers
- Promenades au parc
- We front onto a national park, then there is Noosa National Park with its great quiet beaches and Cooloola National Park with its sand blow and everglades
- Un peu d'exercice
- Swim, fish and kyak from the house, swim, sail and stand-up-paddle at Noosaville, swim at sun-drenched Noosa Main Beach, Sunshine beach. Exercise the elbow on the Noosa Surf Club deck looking down on the surf and the Noosaville Boat Club deck looking up the river reach
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Visit Fraser Island in towering 4WD buses with giant sand tyres, Noosa Everglades by fast launch, big theme parks such as the internationally known Australia Zoo, Ausie World and Underwater World
Our holiday house is across the road from the beach. Two bedrooms, two bathrooms, full kitchen facilities and living area. You can see the ocean from...
Our home has 5 queen size bedrooms (one with ensuite), two other bathrooms, a large rumpus room downstairs, entertaining deck with bar-b-q and large inground...
my home is one year old, settled in a leafy quiet street. The Pacific Ocean, shops ect are 5 min drive This is a very sort after holiday destnation with good...