“This was our first swap...and we got much more than expected! I can't wait to plan our next trip and also to welcome our hosts in Cape Town. Terry and Brock collected us at the airport, made us a dinner booking on our first night and then trust us completely to enjoy their stylish, clean and comfortable home and vehicle. Not familiar with Sydney, imagined our surprise when we realised upon arrival that we're within walking distance of the harbour bridge, opera house, circular quay, etc. Neutral Bay will forever be one of our favourite spots in Sydney. Thanks!!!”
Architect designed house
Architect designed house
Plus d'un moisMember since
Cette personne est un supermembre. Elle a déjà échangé sa maison, répond rapidement aux demandes ou son annonce a été vérifiée par l'un de nos moyens d'authentification. Contactez-nous pour en savoir plus.
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 2 chambres
- Couchages 4
- 2 salles de bain
Modern home with charm, new kitchen bathrooms and all modern appliances. Private courtyards and walled garden. Easy walk to the Harbour Bridge or bus and train centrally located, one minute walk to bus and a ferry only 5 minutes walk.. Restaurants and shops 5 minutes away.
There are 2 double bedrooms with a bathroom for each one. There is one bedroom and bath downstairs and another upstairs where we also have a large room used as a study and TV room.
There is a cleaner who comes in every fortnight.
- Résidence principale
- Pas d'animaux
2 des comptes endus
“Terry and Brock have a lovely in a top location. Its a 15 minute walk to local shops and one of the best pubs in Sydney. 10 minute walk to the ferry - a wonderful way to travel to the city, and a bus outside the door (almost) to the city if you don't want to walk at all. The house was spotless, the bed comfortable, and Terry had left a few provisions for us which included a bottle of wine. All in all a perfect stay. ”
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- We are a retired couple who enjoy travelling. We are fit and love walking and any form of exercise. We also play golf and have a beach house only 2 1/2 hours from Sydney where we spend quite a lot of our time when not travelling. We are able to do non similtaneous swaps however we will only swap our home with othe permenant homes not holiday homes that are often used for rental purposes. Our beach house is never rented it purely for our personal use.
- We are both retired and filling every moment enjoying ourselves
- We enjoy all outdoor activities and discovering new people and places.
Where is it?
- Within 10 minutes there are numerous restaurants catering to all cuisines
- Bars cool
- A variety of bars catering to all tastes
- Cafés sympas
- Some of the best coffee can be found in our area
- Cure shopping
- A short bus ride to the centre of Sydney for a major shops
- Un peu de culture
- NSW Art Gallery, Museums and theatre, also Opera house just a ferry ride across the harbour
- Promenades au parc
- We have parks within walking distance and the Botanical gardens just a ferry ride or short bus trip
- Un peu d'exercice
- Sydney has plenty of public golf courses also gym and tennis etc readily available
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Any number of day trips on the Harbour or venture further afield to the Blue Mountains or even a trip to Canberra
A big and beautiful large and and comfortable historic is an ideal home for families wishing to explore Sydney from a central location. It is truly the most...
Stunning garden apartment in Neutral Bay, Sydney. Two bedrooms with walk in wardrobes, two modern bathrooms one en suite with main bedroom, dining room and...
We're looking for simultaneous or non simultaneous Australian swaps in 2017. We love wine country, mountains, skiing, Melbourne, Tassie, country living and...