Mackinnon Town House is the epitomy of luxury accomodation situated right on the PARKLAND FRONTAGE of North Adelaide. Mackinnon reflects the feel of...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 chambres
- Couchages 6
- 2 salles de bain
Our home is located on the southern side of the Myponga Reservoir in South Australia. We are half an hour from the wine district of McLaren Vale, and half an hour north of Cape Jervis where the Ferry to Kangeroo Island is located.
Our home is located on 75 acres of land and we have 40 acres of blue gum forest. Closest major shopping is Noalunga 30 minutes, Marion 45 minutes and Adelaide CBA 60 minutes
- Résidence principale
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- We are a couple with adult children
- Karen works as a nurse in age care, Allan is a mechanical designer for construction firm dealing with water projects
- Now that the kids are off our hands we had found our love of travel
Where is it?
- Cure shopping
- Local markets at Myponga and Victor Harbor
- Promenades au parc
- Plenty of beaches to walk along all within 30 minutes
- Un peu d'exercice
- Walk in your own secluded forest and spot the kangeroos
- Randonnées d'un jour
- McLaren Vale wineries, Victor Harbor, Take the ferry to Kangeroo Island
Our beautiful home is newly renovated with a large open plan extension. The contemporary space includes state of the art kitchen, large dining and living...
Super modern custom designed family home in the leafy eastern suburbs of Adelaide, SA. We are a family of three. I’m Drew (house designer) and I have two...