Please note- we spent 2 months in Europe Dec/Jan 2015/16 so this year we are looking for trips closer to home please, not in Europe. We are also keen to swap...
Newly renovated 3 bedroom house
Newly renovated 3 bedroom house
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 chambres
- Couchages 4
- 1 salles de bain
Our home is located in the blue chip inner city suburb of Mount Lawley. Mount Lawley is only 3km from the Perth city centre, and due to heritage guidelines has the finest selection of federation era housing in Australia.
Beaufort Street in Mount Lawley is the premier cafe/entertainment strip in Perth, which is only a 5 minute walk from the house. The North Perth cafe strip is also only a 10 minute walk.
Our house was built in 1918 and we have recently renovated the original rooms to a high standard. Our home consists of three bedrooms, one bathroom (2 WCs). There is one king bed and two singles. For the traveling chef, we have a Thermomix and Smeg induction oven. There is a large outdoor entertaining area with a barbeque overlooking an expansive landscaped backyard. The backyard is perfect for a game of backyard cricket or for the children to use up some energy kicking a ball!
Perth has pristine white sandy beaches, and an endless coastline! Beaches are a short 20 minute drive from the house.
A three and a half hour drive from Perth is the world renowned wine region of Margaret River. This region is simply stunning, with forrest, ocean and world class vineyards. There are many attractions for tourists in Margaret River and excellent restaurants, many of which are within the vineyards.
- Résidence principale
- Femme de ménage
- Télé par câble
- Adaptée aux enfants
- Pas d'animaux
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- We are a family of four (2 boys, aged 7 & 9) who love to travel and entertain.
- Bruce is a Chartered Accountant and CFO for a property developer; Lauren is a consultant
- Bruce and I are seasoned travellers, having lived abroad in a number of countries for over 10 years before settling back in Perth. We are looking at taking the boys to Europe each year, preferably to a different country each time!
Where is it?
- Jackson’s, Cantina 663, Beaufort Street Merchant
- Bars cool
- Must , Clarences, Five Bar, Luxe Bar, Malt, Brisbane, Queens
- Cafés sympas
- Coode Street Cafe, Soto, Third Avenue Cafe
- Cure shopping
- Beaufort Street, Oxford Street - Leederville, Kings Street – Perth CBD, Perth CBD
- Un peu de culture
- The Astor, Ellingtons Jazz Club , Perth Concert Hall, the State Theatre, His Majesty’s Theatre
- Promenades au parc
- Hamer Park, Hyde park, Lake Monger, Kings Park, Swan River Foreshore
- Un peu d'exercice
- Terry Tyzack Aquatic Centre, Loftus Centre Gym, beautiful suburb to walk or cycle around
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Perth City, Northbridge, Fremantle, Swan Valley, Perth Hills, Rottnest island, the magnificent coast
Come and visit Fremantle, voted one of the top 10 best cities to visit in 2016 and bask in the warmth of sunny South Freo! Recently refurbished and extended...
Stay in one of Cottesloe's original colonial homesteads situated opposite the friendliest park in Perth and only 1 km stroll to one of the best beaches in...