Our Mornington Peninsula home has been recently renovated and is close to the best beach in Mornington. Also walking distance to the cosmopolitan Main...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 5 chambres
- Couchages 10
- 2 salles de bain
My Beach house is cute and can be divided into a two bedroom small space upstairs or expand into the bedrooms and extra living space downstairs. Views over tree tops lots of balcony and deck space.... 15 min walk to shops, coffee and beaches... Front beach on the bay and back beach for surf and wonderful cliff top walks.. 4 bikes with helmets for exploring further.
- Résidence secondaire
- Adaptée aux enfants
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- We are a family ..mother and 3 x 20's children
- I am an education consultant and my children are all in university.
- Our home is used by family and friends..it is a basic beach house with eclectic character in its furniishings and artwork... Te beds are wonderfully comfortable with cotton sheets and we love to sit o the deck in the evening to watch the sunsets.
Where is it?
- Lots of great restaurants and wineries in this region.
- Bars cool
- Cure shopping
- Un peu de culture
- Regional Gallery 20 mins away... Lots of smaller galleries in area.
- Promenades au parc
- Beach walks in all of the surrounds...
- Un peu d'exercice
- Ride our bikes or swin the the bay or surf
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Take the ferry from Sorrento to historic Queenscliff to have lunch...spend the day
Our home is a single fronted single story terrace house typical of this neighbourhood. Two large bedrooms with plenty of storage space, an ensuite and a...
This spacious two-bedroom 1908 heritage listed apartment ( see http://vhd.heritagecouncil.vic.gov.au/places/744) is located right in the centre of Melbourne...