My house is a 1950's 2 bedroom cottage within walking distance of the main street of Maleny in the beautiful Sunshine Coast hinterland.
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 chambres
- Couchages 4
- 1 salles de bain
Leafy and light, with views from dining-room. Situated in friendly community village (lots of coffee shops) in hinterland Sunshine Coast. Rural, yet only 40 minutes from several surfing beaches in sunny Queensland and 1 hour from city of Brisbane. Near Glasshouse Mountains and Australia Zoo. Artists, writers, musicians abound in this community.
- Résidence principale
- Pas d'animaux
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- Single retired university lecturer, now full-time writing
- anthropologist (never retire from this)
- I love this place and environment
Where is it?
- Le Jardin; Poets Cafe
- Bars cool
- Sunshine Coast - lots
- Cafés sympas
- Maple 3, Monica's, Rosetta Bookshop
- Cure shopping
- Lots of music of all kinds, art galleries, markets, beach, yoga, bookshops
- Promenades au parc
- Along Mountain View Road; Baroon Pocket Dam
- Un peu d'exercice
- yoga, swimming, surfing
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Brisbane, Kenilworth, Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast, Brisbane
Submerse yourself in the beautiful surroundings of nature. This beautiful 5 bedroom home has all the bells and whistles you ever need on a holiday. From a...
Situated on Gold Coast, 6k from Surfers Paradise in secure gated estate with 24/7 security. 27 hole golf course, tennis courts, driving range, and choice...