“Alice's flat was in an amazing location. We could watch the big cruise ships coming and going in the harbour and enjoy incredible views of Sydney harbour. It was located near lots of lovely restaurants and close to excellent transport links. Alice's communication with us was excellent and was able to sort out any queries.”
Beautiful Studio on the Harbour
Beautiful Studio on the Harbour
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 1 chambres
- Couchages 2
- 1 salles de bain
My beautiful studio flat is in Kirribilli - the perfect location to enjoy Sydney. My flat has picture perfect views of Sydney Harbour, the Opera House and Circular Quay. It's light, bright and airy, with a balconette and a full kitchen. It's the perfect spot to unwind after a hard day's tourism.
Kirribilli is an iconic area of Sydney. The Prime Minister and the Attorney General both have their official residences just up the road. It is a leafy green retreat, with a village atmosphere, despite being a stone's throw from the City. There are also plenty of cafes, restaurants, bars and pubs. There are parks and some beautiful walks, and the convenience of North Sydney shopping centre is just up the road.
Kirribilli is in the very heart of Sydney, nestled against the north side of the Harbour Bridge. It is an easy walk across the Bridge into the city. There are also two ferry wharves, a train station, and plenty of bus stops in the area, as well as several car-sharing pods. All the attractions of Sydney are within easy reach!
My flat is available through December and January. I will need about 2-3 weeks accommodation in January myself, and would ideally like to find someone to stay for a long-ish period of time, either for points or a direct swap. I'll be in the UK at the beginning of January, and would ideally like to find somewhere in a city in the UK or Western Europe.
I look forward to hearing from you!
- Résidence principale
- Pas d'animaux
1 Compte rendu
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- I'm a student at Sydney University
- I love cooking, reading, studying and pictures.
Where is it?
- Stir Crazy Thai, Asian Street Tapas, The Royal Flying Squadron
- Bars cool
- The Botanist, The Kirribilli Hotel, The Deck, Smallbar
- Cafés sympas
- Fitzroy Food Co, Kirribilli Wharf Cafe, the Bear Cafe, Burton Street Bakery
- Cure shopping
- Greenwood Plaza North Sydney
- Un peu de culture
- Luna Park, Taronga Zoo, the Art Gallery of NSW, the Opera House, the Ensemble Theatre, Angel Place Recital Hall, the NSW Science and History Museum
- Promenades au parc
- The Royal Botanic Gardens, Bradleys Head, Clifton Gardens, The Sydney Harbour National Park
- Un peu d'exercice
- Run over the Harbour Bridge and through the Botanic Gardens, go to Yoga on Blues Point Road, attend a morning exercise class at Bradfield Park, set up a yoga mat at a harbourside park
- Randonnées d'un jour
- A ferry to Manly Beach, a ferry to Cockatoo Island, a train to the Blue Mountains, a train to the South Coast, a yacht trip on the Harbour
Apartment over looking sydney harbour,views of the opera house and bridge as well as looking up the harbour.Loacted on the ninth floor of 12 storey...
This stunning4 bedroom apartment is located in the affluent suburb of Kirribilli on Sydney's North Shore. The apartment is a conversion of 2 x 2 bedroom...
Nestled in a valley in the Southern Highlands wine region, our house features four bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms, open fireplaces, central heating and...