Mt Eliza overlooking Mornington and on the edge of the Mornington Peninsula.
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 chambres
- Couchages 4
- 1 salles de bain
3 bed (1 x king bed, 1 x single bed, 1 x cot/toddler bed) Victorian bungalow in Kingsville - inner west suburb of Melbourne. Dedicated office, open plan kitchen/dining/living area and 1 bathroom.
Front and back yards. Rear deck with outdoor cinema (my husband is clever!)
Quiet one-way residential street.
15 minute walk to both Yarraville and Seddon villages. Heaps of great cafes, beautiful art deco Sun Theatre, organic grocers and 3 yoga studios!
Awesome parks locally. Nearest beach is in Williamstown which is 7.7km.
Great location on the west of the city to head to the Great Ocean Road.
Train from Yarraville to Melbourne CBD takes just over 10 minutes and leave every 20 minutes.
- Résidence principale
- Télé par câble
- Adaptée aux enfants
- Pas d'animaux
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- We're a family of 4 - two boys Gabriel (4) and Noah (18mths)
- Steff works in audio visual industry (we've got a FAB tv and outdoor cinema!) and Vari is a graphic designer who works from home.
- Our home is the perfect mix of a quiet suburban community with super easy access to one of the most amazing cities in the world.
Where is it?
- L'ucellino, Tin Pan Alley, Sabroso, The Station Hotel
- Bars cool
- Yarra Lounge, Dig a Pony, Sabroso
- Cafés sympas
- Barkly Johnson, Alfa Bakehouse, Cornershop, Wee Jeanie, Le Chien, Common Galaxia
- Cure shopping
- Lot's of homeward boutiques, Sun bookshop
- Un peu de culture
- The beautiful art deco Sun Theatre
- Promenades au parc
- Cruikshank Park, Newport Lakes, Yarraville Gardens
- Un peu d'exercice
- Local free tennis courts, Cruikshank park has public exercise equipment, 3 local yoga/pilates studios
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Right side of city to access Great Ocean Road, Torquay, Daylesford, Yarra Valley wine region
Stunning architect-designed home completed in August 2016. It sits in a quiet street only 300 metres charming walk from the nearest surf beach on Port...
Our amazing apartment was completed in 2010 and is part of a boutique block of only 4 dwellings. We are located on the edge of Melbourne's Parks and...